Sunday, April 27, 2008

Random

Its Sunday and i dont think i've enough horse power to last me through this week.

I want a fun days out on Thurs Sat Sun! Alright. i think one of those day goes to tidying my wardrobe (again) and getting my documents in place.

Wed, 30th April 2008, 12.37am
I cant figure what went wrong, I'm a lil moody last evening (Tues), and bad thing is i carried it forward to Wed, essentially, since its past 12 now.

"Elementary, my dear Watson", said Sherlock Holmes to his faithful sidekick.

I guess its the upcoming schedule for month of May and June. I want to do too many things at a time.

You see, I want to go diving on 13th-15th June, and another trip on 20th-22nd June. Thing is, a.tango level 2's on every Friday, and knowing i'll miss 2 lessons and still go ahead with it is being pure blonde.
Then there's salsa beginners lvl 2 on Wed 8.30pm, commencing on 14th May, taught by an instructor i've never met. I like Gen but her next class is on Sunday at 1130am. Sundays are way out of scenario. There's an inertia effect in trying a new instructor.

YET. Everything's clear.
I'l go for dive and mission trip, a. tango lvl 2 can wait. And sign up for Salsa Beginner's Lvl 2 on Wed, cause i've no choice-unless i decide to put Salsa on hold for now. But not gonna, cause i dont wanna loose the momentum which i haven even gotten used to yet!

So what's weighing me down?

"Elementary, my dear Watson", said Sherlock Holmes to his faithful sidekick.

Weight issues? Hmmm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got to tidy my wardrobe on thurs too! :(

sat is fugs meeting, remember??

u bought that top!

carrie who missed the fun at kel's birthday

Jovelle Ruth said...

carrie who hasnt returned me my charger! >.<

Anonymous said...

sibei sian.
two trips mean money.

but stay in singapore also no money. sian

see the difference? overseas got one extra sibei. that means overseas more money.

oh my. i must be very bored to write this piece of shit.

kelly smelly

Jovelle Ruth said...

If i spend money.. and it changes lives of others, i would.

If i spend and have a getaway from land, i would.

I just have to refrain from material wants. :)