And that reads NEW!
I skip around as i think bout my life at this current point.
Henceforth, I commit to continuous learning and making improvements in every aspect of my life! Work wise, i want to gain (much needed) additional knowledge and skill to remain relevant in what Im doing.
Gave taking intra oral photographs a shot today. It sure was a good work out session! The dSLR was quite heavy for my non-dominant hand, and it isn't easy task angulating the mirror to capture wisdom teeth! By the time i got the camera focus right, the mirror was a tad off-either way, more practice please!
My friend who works as a mere dental assistant managed to convince a patient out of extraction (due to a cracked tooth syndrome), and i feel so happy for her! Here's the scenario..
Dentist: Explains case, lays out treatment options, leaves patient to decide with husband.
Patient: Waivered between decisions, decided to opt for extraction. Headed out for discussion with husband, returned equally lost. Turned to the d.assistant, and asked for her opinion.
Dental Assistant: Presented case in terms of short vs long term solution. Told nothing but truth to patient-shall not go into the details.
Patient: Opted for root canal treatment and subsequent crown.
Gist is-"Place responsibility into their hands." 'Make' your patients want treatment. It is easier to 'sell' a want than a need(Adam Khoo) Bad choice of words but please spare me, have had a long day.
Trial A.Tango class today wasn't exactly fun for i've cultivated bad habits even on trial class! Good thing is, i'm gonna sign up for Level1, and change the bad habits! Some jackass've gotta help me with it!
Wonder why i can maintain frame during salsa class but not today. Either im too tired to consciously do it, or i didnt realise (no one told me!) it during salsa.
I went for an ImpeccableService course awhile back, and saw a poster that wrote:
Dance as though no one is watching you.
Love as though you have never been hurt before.
Sing as though no one can hear you.
Live as though heaven is on earth.
Hmm.. Wanted to go for a dive trip on 23rd-25th May, but it clashes with dance class. Oh well. Maybe i can go in June. :) Lagi best! Since May has 2 public holidays for rest.
And i badly want to go for the weekend mission trip in June@Bintan! Shortlisted. :( CONFIRM me! I want to go on at least one mission trip every year!
Read the pun some nincompoop said, "I go Batam do missionary work"
Because I want something I've never had, I must do something I've never done.
Mystery to be revealed. Check this page! And keep waiting! (Refraining you from instant gratification-like i "have" it) ;)
"One thought away from change, one idea away from breakthrough"
Signing off,
My Best Life Now.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
whats the plan for tuesday?
oh. which is tomorrow!
ezekel
Lets go to Vivocity for dinner and shopping.
You can send me to Outram, look at what we do then cab to AMK at 8pm. (no peak hour charge!) :D :D Sounds damn good right.
I always have it all mapped out
just for you!
I'll ask if other Fugs wanna come. ;)
Good morning Kellylogy!
You me cady ping.
Cady Ping and I leaving at 7pm. :)
You can.. do as planned above.
See: I do make decisions!
sibei sian.
we shud have more of fuglies outing man!.
kel
Post a Comment