Kelly Chen Wei and i were school mates from Jing Shan kindergarden, wore the blue PAP uniform with a lightning like logo ironed on and walked proudly in plaited hair on some days and ponies on others. We were acquaintances in Peirce Secondary Sch, became friends in polytechinic and best buddies ever since.
Oh yes! We're still in blue uniforms! Taken when my best friend popped by HIPS for halal lunch and triple chocolate ice cream!

Getting lost in Rivervale and hitting Punggol aside, 100% of the residents residing in the area do not know where Rivervale ____ is! I was very glad i finally made my way there with detailed explanation from Pear. I tell you, she's a walking street directory, better than any GPS system one could ever find! :D We finally reached and the guards at her condo, albeit a little deaf, were very helpful in directing us to the function room! The catered Indo food was well worth loosing my way. If not for late calorie intake issues, i'd had gone for nth helping! It was so yummy, audacious me asked Ric to serve me a skewer of chicken and a potato patty(begedil-pronounced burger deal)! He did it so willing, i couldnt help but feel happy for Kel-she picked a gem! (While aku's heart is still ... well, trying to find Rivervale-you get the drift?) Kel's parents and aunt were so hospitable!
Here's my sermon to my lovely girl.

We meet people everyday,
But some are sent our way.
We met in kindergarden,
And danced Under the Sea during graduation.
We went to the same secondary school,
But didn’t play pool nor hear each other moo.
In tertiary, we’re the Mean Girlies,
And hence formed the Fuglies.
We helped each other out,
And together we’ll shout.
When I pout you know I'm mad,
You can tell when I'm sad.
You knew everything I felt,
And the problems I've been dealt.
During polytechnic,
She introduced me to Nick.
We got hooked
But soon we broke
You saw that I was sad,
But soon I was glad.
You showed me care,
And didn’t realize how much I needed you there.
You listened to my dreams,
And knew what it all means.
Days will get rough,
And steps will be tough.
I cant smooth life’s road,
But I promise to share your load.
I promise to wipe away your tears,
And help you face your fears.
I will go that extra mile,
Just to see your smile.
This bond we have no one can explain,
Cause they didn’t share the joy and pain.
Even when we’re apart,
I always feel you in my heart.
You are a priceless piece that cannot be sold,
Nor be bought with gold.
Of all the friends I've ever met,
You're the one I won't forget.
So hear me out when I say.
You're the light in my day,
The moon in my night,
You shine very bright.
I love the Kelly I’ve got,
She really mean alot!
The flipside of acid-free (who cares, fact is, its brings a $_$ to my face!) paper with a ribbon pasted right across.

No elaborate and fancy gifts from moi. In fact they are a great mismatch!
That's just how we’re made. That's just how we clicked!
I’ve an identical mirror, when i see it i see her. (mushy.and) (SCARY!!!) Actually, i should had gotten 1 for Carmoh-urm who’s the one who’s always asking for
The wonder bra SHOULD give her some cleavage for a romantic coitus. (if any) Haha!
And a blue thong(picture unavailable) simply because 3 of my closest friends own em. Kel Carmen and Tracy. Two of which hasnt laid vaginas on them. I've got a black one!

I for one love ripping presents. Tied with a ribbon and sealed with a kiss.

I went and get a blue(her theme)blouse for i didnt want to be a spoil sport nor turn up in THE uniform. You know, guys and their strange fetishes. It's girly yet hoity toity. Fitting stretchy material with horizontal orange stripes and gold trimmings on a navy blue base made my chests look more well endorsed. Of cause with it squeezed out armpit fats. I've been ballooning but im actively doing something bout it-trust me.
DT0401
5 comments:
i am made speechless...
BIG THANK YOU for everything u did in my life.
i love you, my friend.
chenwei
we have A HISTORY. we were in the same kindergarten, that’s fate. we are now working the same job, that’s destiny.
we have the same ambitions, sometimes, or rather, most of the time, same thinkings, same sentiments, same mindsets.
the success of me marks the even greater success of you. whatever you do, i’m always a step behind you. for you’re the one who teaches me how to soar to greater heights.
i never want to end this bond with have. =)
and, although i always scold you bitch stupid ugly fat etc. you know i never meant it, and you’re the prettiest lar babesieee…. =D
Comment by kelly — April 27, 2008 @ 11:30 am
wah say
tracy is jealous! hahaha
Tracy jealous ?!
I gave up my (flatter) pillow. My comforter. And change the bed sheet for you sayyyy.
BUT I LOVE DOING IT.
Ok la. August i buy u a AA cup sized bra. :) Kel has A. You'd get AA okay!
I have just that few good friends.. and thats enough to teach me bout friendship..
haha. okay i love AA means i'm chioer! hahaha
now when i see A and AA i can only think of Distinction and High Distinction which i'm far far away from them.
tmr's my LAST DAY! i cant wait!
Post a Comment