Tell me its muscles.
In any case, i've got abit more to loose since im in between sizes for almost every pair of trousers i tried. I must not give up! Dear god, you can push the phats up to my tea cup breasts-please?
Here's my 15yr old sister, who headed CIarke Quay on Friday night, while i was doing some reading at Novena Starbucks with my best(racy)ie!
Upcoming week's a busy one.
Sun: Usual & trial dance class. I hope i wont be hands tied legs tied!
Mon: Work & dinner with LOL. Tee hee hee-Mummy always buy me dinner. ;)
Tues: Work, final memory class (1pm-4pm) & final salsa class (7.30pm-9.30pm). Lots of travelling-be heading from clinic to HPB, HPB to home and back to Outram.
Wed: Work & JPMorgan Corporate Chase. Reminder: Tell SuperMoma i need to leave earlier than 4.30pm since meeting's at 5pm, CityHaII!
Thur: Work & rest.
Fri: Work - clinical audit. TGIF!!
Sat: Kel's birthday bash@6pm. babesie, you are such a blue da ber dee da ber dai! Change the theme larrrrh. :( I'll feel bad for wearing other colours. Blue is a rental colour lehh.
Ahhh. The online journal allows me to vomit my Singlish thoughts-Good leh!
5 comments:
being single doesn't mean lonely aye! look at yr busy schedule!!! i bet there must be a certain jackass making you so busy!
anyway, dont wear blue also can. u can try stealing my limelight, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kel
Jackass is a sensitive word.
I was told.
Haha
LOVE YOU BABE. YOU PROMISED DINING WITH ME ON WED.
Can we do it on Tuesday instead? ;) Accompany me till 7.30pm at HPB area pleassse?
what?
waiting for jackass isssit.
I will be interested to see if Hydroxycut works. It gets sort of blah reviews over at NutritionalTree.com.
Those folks were having reactions due to caffeine i guess.
I read reviews saying take 1 pill three times daily for a start.
And those who says it doesnt work AT ALL didnt mention that they didnt exercise AT ALL too! Look who's speaking ;) Those who says it works coupled it with diet and exercise.
A lil pricey cause i'm not desperate enough to loose weight.I MIGHT try. Till then, keep checking this page! (for what i dont know-not like im earning anything from web traffic)
-Administrator
Post a Comment