My description cannot fit your thoughts
for I have a certain way of being in this talk.
Youth may archive me in history
but my life is nothing but victory.
I say
Its in the curls of my hair
The life in my eyes
The bow of my lips
The flash of my teeth.
Clothed in the finery of confidence
they write me letters of credence.
They wonder how I work all week
they thought I am meek.
I say
Its the passion in my stride
The picture at the site
The steadiness of my strokes
The calculus i broke.
I wander along the streets
And wonder who I'll meet.
You played me a song
And from then we belong
I say
Its in the rides of my breasts
The curves of my waist
The strut in my toes
The finesse in my soul
Pillars against angelic wall carvings
Painted in pastels.
Prancing on checkered floors
With air in my hands I saw
I say
Its the style of my swivels
The arch of my back
The promenade of my feet
The enjoyment of solitude
However I am perceived and deceived,
however my ignorance and conceits,
Centered on the world's stage
I'll be me till i age.
" Cause I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me. "
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you're more chim than maya angelou leh neh neh
trayc
Simple what. Its bout..
Self confidence
Success at work
Meeting people
Escaping from city life
And more self confidence.
Period.
Post a Comment