Located at Tan Quee Lan Street, the world’s largest tethered helium balloon that was designed in France drifted us 150m(40 storeys) upwards to enjoy a breath-taking 360 degree panoramic view of the city. Despite chilly wind brushing our faces and messing our hair, we couldnt help but take photographs of the city in the gondola.



Dont ask me why the photos here (and lDEM 2008) is so pixelated. Beats me.
Adrenaline level: Zero.
Worth a try: if you picked a 20$ bill.
Romanticism level: 2/5 stars
Wear: a woolen cardigan.
Dad sent SleepingBeautyMe to the polyclinic and we had late lunch after. Taking secret glances, I realised how much he's aged. That aside, the similarity in the bow of our lips is akin to a photocopier. I guess the lush voluptuous pout comes from Mum. I feel incredibly kiss-worthy at press time. Muaaahahaha.
4 comments:
when was the last time you kissed?
period.
haha
kel
what's that deleted comment? by JA?
carrie
No it isnt by J.
-administrator.
Post a Comment