Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Im feeling so stressed out today. Since early morning.
And Viron has once again triggered my fire hormones. He cant make it at 2pm. Why? Meeting. Most probably SOCCER meeting. And shit. Excuse me. I avail my everyday and week to accomdate 'you'. And here 'u' are shitting to me that 'u' cant confirm what time 'u'll' reach? Pls hor. 'You' are already in sec2. You dont need me to tell 'you' the 101 ways of NOT upsetting ppl's schedule. Neither do 'u' need me to tell u how to use your pea brains and weigh the consequences of skipping tuition. U sure u can improve like that? Pls lor. I know u cant make it by 2pm, i'd gone to sch for lab work. Shucks. And now, i cant go to sch after tuition as i need to make it for BS. I'd burn you if i have the chance to.

Next comes my irritating brother. When i use the com(or rather, HIS com), he'll ask me to get lost when i've not even warmed the seat. Jus to chat with gurls i suppose. He keeps trying to find fault with me. And i feel like killing him. This instant. Yes. Sounds like Hide And Seek's Charlie David? Argh.

And dad irritated me further by ticking me off when i didnt off the lights. Cummon. I FORGOT. If i want to waste electricity intentionally, i'd have left the air con on instead of using the FAN.

And next, im so blanketi blank blank bout school stuff. I have to go back sch early in e morning tmr for amalgam fillings, den meet Kel up at 11am. Study abit in afternoon b4 CGM i guess. In 2 weeks after hols, i've to complete cutting 4 more 'holes' and filling them. Then, next week, Dental Radiography on Wed, Dental Hygiene on Fri. Im phreak out at the thought of next week. Will i be prepared for the tests?

I've wasted the 3rd day of my holiday. And i dont know what i've been doing. Seriously, i need some time management. For now, i'l try sitting down, cool myself off with MORE dark chocolates, sort out my notes and hopefully start studying before Prince Viron arrives in his sedan for tuition. Go out for BS and then do cg bulletin when i get home.

Still in dilema whether to go for Prata Supper tonite with Den, Cherry and Alvin. I guess not, most likely. It'll be 10 after BS, reach prata house at 1030? U want my life?

No comments: