Monday, February 28, 2005

This post is gonna be boring. Yes. Im warning u. This is gonna be dry.

Met Lyon up at ToaPayoh jus to collect journal, with intention to meet bebe up in evening for dinner. He went home for dinner and i had late dinner. I called him when i finished, it was 8.15 then. Wanted to go down Yishun, but i guess he felt it was too late. He was tired and didnt wanna come down either. I think bebe fell asleep - i miss him so. We've not chatted for many, many days. Went out yesterday after svc to Orchard library to read Bible. Shopped and had Subway after that. YUMMY. SUBWAY CLUB AND WHITE CHIP MACADAMIA ROCKS.

Chats with Kel has messed up my plans of shopping, feasting, ...
She reminded me of Dental Radiography test next week, GOP Assignment. And, i thought of.. Com App 2nd Assignment.. And i have to go back sch to fill more amalgam cavities. SICK. Burnt holidays.

Started on GOP today. So many foreign terminologys. And i realise there's not much i can write about. *_* Next comes putting them in my own words. Its jus so dunnoe-how-to-say.

Sudden interest of making bouquets is back! I'll either spend an entire day doing it or drag till dont-know-when. Finally found a buyer if all is successful. I couldnt be making one and leave it lying around at home right. Muaaahahaha.. Woo Hoo!

Movie with Fugs tmr at Cine. I dread catching movies. Further more, horror movies. we'l be catch Hide And Seek. I hope they have a sudden change of mind. I dun wanna be a spoilsport so i had to tag along. Boo.

No comments: