Past few days has been so busy. Really tired. Since Ulf Ekman week, which is like end of Feb, I hadnt had a good rest and time to do my stuff. Other than days in sch shrieking away with Fuglians.. I cant quite find a good reason to laugh. Other than serving God in bookstore, i dont enjoy my life.. Mugging and blah. Had a good time lazing at home today. Sleep till 10, had tuition till bout 1245. Had lunch and urged sis n mum to go SIS. Called up some folks, chatted with Kel and fell asleep. Haha. I think the last few mins with Kel, she was trying hard to get my attention. Sorry Kel. Seriously. I was not really listening. Ok, listening but not hitting the ball back to u. LoL
Thurs
Left lab bout 20mins before dismissal.Wanted to go home and nap for 1 hour. Thats why. I wasnt really in a rush actually, since mum decided to cab down to court. Shalln't elaborate, whilst u know my situation and pity me. No, i dont need your sympathy. I will survive. God will pull me thru.
Fri
DH test was really tricky. It wasnt wad i expected. I over studied. What i anticipated didnt come out at all. And that kinda feeling is horrible. The questions were easy, some of them. But i skipped it. I thought i knew. In the end............... The MCQ's are tricky and expensive. 2MARKS EACH!
Then came the next hour with DrHema. We had to shift as she took it for granted that no one would book the room. We'll usually have tutorial right after 1lect and no one would come in usually. But this week came the Adv Dip ppl, who barged in demanding that we get lost! Packed the stuff for the others and brought it out. MAN! The bags were heavyyyyyyy. Went up to tutorial room, had class discussion after that. Banu got quite heated up. Maybe she's a little more impatient. That discussion was funny. Cady and i literally were laughing our organs out!
Had outdoor captain's ball. No one, ok maybe a minority, was in the mood to play under the scorching sun. Cady n i cheered the rest who went to play first. Wasnt quite happy with the opposing team that footaged quite a couple of times. But its alright, jus a game yeah? I guess i was cranked up at that time. Cady and i kept shouting FOOTAGE!!! or REFREE KAY LONG!!! As we yelled, we laughed over it. Haha. Cuz no one. Literally no one bothered about us. Haha. As usual, Kel n Ping took control of the game, leaving the rest of us supporting somehow. Fun and friendly match. At the end of it all, we tried taking a short cut, but ended up taking an even longer and tedious route. Its ok la, once bitten twice shy. Had lunch, special guest, Mastura!
Cabbed down to Indoor for duty. $7! The uncle was screwed up and went circles. I bind that attitude of his. I curse that attitude. Stupid man afterall. Small girls money also wanna cheat.
Served at North ent and saw the ppl running in when the door opened at SIS. 5000plus ppl were turned off that night. I managed to sneak out of the booktables into the hall. The meeting is fantastic. Ppl came in on hospital beds with layers blankets standing up and walk, wheel chair bound leaping out of their seats, stomach cancers being healed, deaf ppl hear and one with eye vision restored. It really is God's healing hands. Bu You Ni Bu Xing! Wasted man. My frens couldnt make it. :C Hope they can come down for Easter. C:
Next week would be another hetic week. Sy Rogers coming back. That time he shared bout his life, how he changed from a homosexual into someone God uses. Take the week end off and start Easter preparation. After that i can have a good rest. Busy March.
I cant wait to know DH results. Would it be A B or C? Probably not a D i hope. Such a long entry. I spent 1/2 an hour here blogging about my bitter sweet memories. C: Seriously, without Fugs, poly's gonna be boring. Its a different thing having fellow church mates and good pals at sch. Really cherish each and every fren God has brought to me. I hold their salvation in this little palms of mine. Brrr. Wad am i saying.
Saturday, March 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment