Monday, March 07, 2005

Lab session at 9am. Waste of time today. The air pressure or sumthing wasnt working too well. Couldnt cut cavities. Ended up drawing and filling Class2 table model. Not forgetting, crapping around with Cady Carmen Kel and Dr Ron. I smell some internal conflicts among the staff. Did i forget to mention, ONCE AGAIN? haha. Mdm E said someone didnt want ppl to use the com during lab sessions. Somehow the key board was removed. The conversation was quite FARNIE. (U realised the word FARNIE has funny and strange mixed in it?) And i guess both parties were rather.. heated up. = Ms C guai guai de went and take the keyboard out. Discussions bout this incident was damn funny during a quick 10min lunch with e gurls. Logical, yet hilarious prognosis we made. Pack up time's getting earlier and earlier. It used to be 1/2 hour before we session end. Today we left lab at 1140.
As usual, Hema's lecture is way too boring. And somehow.. She seem to have this sudden sense of humor, but not too pleasing to Fugs who have gotten used to such low lvl non-intellectual jokes. haha. Surely but truly, Leen and Cady tried their best to suck up to her by laughing at it. Probably trying to get into her good books cuz of the upcoming tests! Haha.
Reached home at 0135. Slept from 0150 till six plus. Can u imagine?! I slept my afternoon away! = Feeling really guilty now. I better start some solid star-dying. I mean, stardie-ing. No. Studying.

No comments: