Thursday, March 17, 2005

Mundane day. Little communication with heem. Well, not only today,every other week day. Whereas Sats, busy with own stuff, den church in evening, talk so little. Sunday, prob abit better.
Had some sort of misunderstanding. Too long to elaborate here. Well, verdict : I cant take it anymore. Always sprouting all the qi hua, than apologising after that. Heee thinks i've got no temper and no angry words to splish splash spatter? I keep them all. Cause i know its not gonna help things. In my point of view, i'd rather be the sour one, keeping the flame burning right in me, than letting it out and making things worst. I know how bad this tongue of mine can be. But i decided to control it, to tie it. Cant YOU? Really. I cant take in any more apologies.
See how u've dampened my study mood. Tired. Really tired. Its so late(1am) and i'm not done with studying. Much more to cover.
Heeeee jus called. As what i anticipated him to say; too tired, had long day, viscous cycle again, good night, slp now. muack bye. C= Cool ya?
And no, not trying to demean heeem. Jus want to let it out thru a medium that's non responsive. U know, sharing it with others may twist the entire thoughts and feelings, and inculcate in me evil ideas. muaaahahaha.

No comments: