Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Nice time im having right now, sitting down with the fan blowing right at my face to cool me down.
Had 1Hr of GOP 'lecture' today. Basically chatting away. Infection control marks has been compiled and thank God for the good results. To Him be the glory. amen.

Next came a wacking farn time shouting and yelling at each other during Captain's ball. Really fun playing under rather cool weather. I happened to be damn blur today! I dun recognise members in my group. I'd either take awhile to recall who is and who isnt in my team, or directly throw it to the opponent! =l Still, all of us laughed over my folly. First game-running around. Next 2-defender. Alright, i feel flattered when some said i was a rather good defender. I turned beetroot when they put me in the best light! Okay, i went too far blabbering bout i me and myself.. Haha. Prob wont be playing much in the game. Will be placed as reserve. But i dun mind la. Im not into balls. Jus trying my best to show my utmost support. Pls pray hard for springs in my legs and superb ball sense!
Oh yes, i forgot to mention. Guest player, Dr Raj joined us today! *Cheers to sporty Raj* He's rather good. I feel this enthu in him man! He could only join us for a mere 10mins as he has a lecture after that, but he was all geared up! I think he was with us for bout 20mins. He really is good. Almost 'touched' him a couple of times.
All of us forgot bout spaciality during the game. Shout outs of RAJ RAJ or RONNIE was heard a million and one times. LoL.
Dr Ron's treat to drinks after the intensive 'exercise'.
And, Mari really is this horrrrr-nie lady in our class. She really is. Guys out there, GRAB HERRRRRRRRRRRRR. Haha. Well, aint funny.

No comments: