Memorable lecture with Dr V. He's rather particular bout stuff. Alright FOLKS, time to take off that coloured lenses u used to sterotype him with! He's GOOD. Really good. And cheeky too i guess. He cant wait to show that bushy tail of his. hO hO hO. And Leen's in lurve with him. I admit, her aims are always of excellent standard.
During lab session, i tried hard to be serious. Aim was to complete cutting all by today.. But to no avail. Jokes were minimal. But i went overboard on the slangs today. Which kinda made me laugh my intestines out. Alright, not too bad, im left with deepening the gingival seat of my 34. Guess what? I did a DO instead of an MO. Cut wrong stuff for the 2nd time. =l I better not do it in the test.
Had a clone today. Really co-incidental! Same top, same model of jeans and nike shoes. C:
Captain's ball again tmr. What should i wear.
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment