Thursday, March 03, 2005

School school school took up my mornin n half an afternoon! Lunch was ex. $2.40 for 3kinds of veg. At the beginning of the term, it was $2 for 2veg, 1meat. Then it became $2.40. I was already grumbling. And today, it is ridiculous! 3 veg, for $2.40! If i had taken lunch outside it'l probably be just $2.30. Can u believe this? Canteen at school is more pricey than hawker food outside. If i had a chance, i dont mind reporting this to the sch authorities. Were they in the midst of renewing their license at the start of the term, hence the lowered prices?
Had a small shop at J8 in search of ribbons, 'tissue' paper and hair clips. I wanna start on my craze!!!!! Sadly, i found NOTHING to my liking. Came back, beat from travelling.
I forgot to include my experience on my way home. I didnt know wearing Pink Gio Polo Tee and folded jeans with pumps would turn heads! For a moment, this not-so-good body of mine was indulged. Sadly, they were the lustful eyes of construction workers. And u'd never know how much i DETEST them. I'd love to slap them, cut their hair, break their hands and legs, then finally rip them apart. As i brisked past, one of them was whistling to the tune, Xiao Wei. The 1st line was ok. Then came the 2nd, it was a 'lao-honged' whistle. Man, i'd sure have a good laugh if i was with someone. I mean, laughing aloud, being alone, ppl would see me as................ U know wad i mean.
Watched my 2 'a-little-out-of-shaped' blackies swimming in their 2 feet tank. GOSH! They are SO CUTE! Sorted out my Dental Hygiene and Dental Radiography notes. I thought i'll hit the books today. But im feeling so lazy now. There's too many things undone and i dont know where to start!
Probably time for a nap first before waking up to FOOD GALORE. Muaaahahahaha.

No comments: