Ever wondered what's the worst thing that can happen on a train?
Let me disclose.
Sitting beside a person smelling sour. And smelling sour is derived from an entire day out, sweating, i guess. I tell u. This feeling i had jus now on my way back is HORRID. I literally keep looking right. (He was on my left) But still, the 'perfumed' stench waffled to my nose. And its not very nice to get up suddenly. I was hoping for some old or pregnant lady to get onto the train. Especially at Novena / Toa Payoh, where TanTockSeng Hospital and elder ppl are, respectively. Serious. And i forgot to mention, some ppl must have thought im mad to be turning my head against the wind direction. Which girl would want their hair messed up. But i was left with no choice. I was desperate. Haha. If u smell bad occassionally, use talc or deodorant. It is cost effective and yet considerate. Nowadays, everything is so 'portable'. Jus dump it into your bag or something okays.
Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment