Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Scent Of A Woman

Hi Earthlings, I just returned home from Tango milonga (party) that was more like a practica. Needless to say, the ball of my feet's very tired and all i wish for is a foot massage and some extra service before hitting the sack. I've not been practising for awhile and its akin to starting all over again. The balance, getting used to the fatigue, feeling the man's lead, etc.
Jack pointed that i should allow the man to fully pivot me before i move, lest i react to the lead and lean backwards and loose my balance(again). Simple truth. But my basics? Cannot make it.

Much as i lamented bout being tossed around, I couldnt thank J enough for all the fun he and the others brought tonight. Being tossed around sounds like prata (yes you heard my stomach rumbling), but it suits me just fine-FAT. What am i saying.. Beats me.

Anyways.

I cant wait for Sunday's practica. I want to practise practise practise and practise a choreograph C found over YouTube.

As for now, i think its time to log out for today. Counting down: 01 day to the start of my next work chapter. Cheers to Chance and myself. Chance smells awesome (especially on a chauvinist). I cant wait to spritz it on on the 20th!




In case you're trying to date me, here's my schedule for your easy reference. Appointments given on a first come first served basis. Priority, however, given to certain significant (subjective) personnels. If there are last minute change of plans, I will not be legally bounded by you as you have no common law rights, much less a remedy. This is due to our agreement that is of social nature. Hence, the presumption is that there is no intention that the parties intended to be legally bound, however, this presumtion can be rebutted.

3 comments:

wei wei said...

wow, ur timetable is really WOW.

nevertheless, all the best yeah! :)

Anonymous said...

wow, that's so packed!
but...you have school on national day!?

bengx

Jovelle Ruth said...

Hi dental mates..

I dont have school on national day. Happily copy and paste the school days into the week! HAHA!

Thanks for scrutinizing my busy timetable. :P

Im not working tmr(MONDAY) in the day. YAYYY!!! But i guess i'll have to make up for those hours another day. So lazy to start work...all over again.