Monday, July 28, 2008

Banana Milonga

Oula earthlings.

I returned from awhile ago and am most excited to tell you of tonight's happenings. Unfortunately, its tough business summing up all the fun and silly antics we did, especially so after a day at work-thus a photo entry. ;)

Special appearance by Merrylyn Monroll.


Some random photo i really like for it's damn cute.


Then there was a fight over ... urm.. probably the last piece of Royce chocolate.

It was indeed a night of fruit overdose! There were banana muffins, banana cakes, banana fritters (goreng pisang), durian pancakes, durian pudding, yellow cherry tomatoes, strawberries and carrot cake with cheese amongst many other yummy fattening food.

All the girls are getting this pair from Darc0s. I love it too. It might be my next pair. :X SCREAMING SEXY ISNT IT?!


Isnt this amazing? The play with passion for photography and lights.


Welcome to The Dark Side.



Cant get enough of lesbian scenes? Join us at a trial argentine tango class, happening 10th Aug 2008, Sunday 6pm-7pm @ 88B Tanjong Pagar Rd, #03-01, 088509.

One more reason you should take up Argentine Tango.


Oh! And work! It was an awesome day with the 1st hour crawling pass and helter skelter the subsequent(s).
I came back with packed food and HL banana milk (just so i'll get into the milonga mood) and my assistant was already DONE with lunch! I had a bite(literally) and left the rest in clinic! Shoot me for being careless, somebody.
Im half way through (reading) a 32 page long journal bout creating aesthetically pleasing smiles. Content proper aside, it showed me how important it is to meet a need when one is hot on the idea, and how talking to clients is a game of wordplay. (The whole wordplay issue reminds me that i need to start reading up on law) Ruth, way to go, yo!

Signing Off,
The Dark Side.

Inserted Thursday, 1.54am.
As much as i love nuahing sessions with my bestie at home, I cant tolerate doing nothing at work. So i read in an attempt to keep up. Sometimes, the thought of such empty days in the future creeps in and casts a shadow of uncertainty and doubt over me. Am I not good enough, i question myself. Then i look through your messages, And am comforted. Thank you my friends. Your thoughts and well wishes that were sent when i just started work was my source of strength, and it still is. Please keep them coming, I'll be there should you need me too. Cheers to our careers, where ever we may be.

With love, a hug and 2 kisses,
Jovelle Ruth.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ric is gone. stay... will you? =(

Anonymous said...

is yr bestie referring to me? i certainly HOPE so.. haha! love u!

kel

pearline L. said...

good day!

dont be discouraged!

the pt pool is there, they'll come to you!

believe it! :)

Jovelle Ruth said...

Thanks Pear..

SEE! I JUST GOT ANOTHER ENCOURAGEMENT. :D:D:D:D:D

Happiness.

Kel: YA! U came down to BK Macs!
I think most likely able to join u for the dive fest larh.. Gotta ask boss thou. :X Means i'll be skipping school. And come Sept, should be exam prep already. HOW NOW BROWN COW.

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

how now brown cow. incy wincy chimpanzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeee