Saturday, March 22, 2008

Jack.ass One

Lets call him. Jack.

How often do Black Swan opportunities come? I made the first move.

Twenty First Of March, Year Two Thousand And Eight
BaIiThai
I wasnt brought up to eat anything that's remotely spicy. Granny's curry was so mildly spicy(everyone else but me agreed) but still, i jumped when i ate it with roti. Growing up during teenage years, home cooked food was a rare deal and I tried converting my taste buds-not no avail.

I ordered a pot of Thai green curry (แกงเขียวหวาน). And ate more rice than i usually do to avoid hissing on the 1st meet up. Fragrant white rice was served out of a huge pot. Thai iced tea was out of stock and i settled for a humble cup of iced water.
Jack headed for a portion of MangoStickyRice. Over dinner, I felt awkard moments as he looked me with his dilated hazelnut irises-Overcame.

Jack accompanied me till Trace knocked off from work and reached T.M. They exchanged greetings before heading for his run and rejoined Trace and I at Starbucks. Jack, although had no intentions of hypnotising us with his 男人味, passed the checklist.

Dad, who was almost home, offered to send Trace and I home from Tampines.
That girl tried to strike conversations with Dad but failed terribly. He's a man of very very very few words.

Thats bout it on the 1st date. Brief.

I write because i want to remember. I write because i want to remember you.
Sometimes, there's so much i want to say, but words get in the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaa!

carrie