Thursday, March 20, 2008

Henceforth

From this day forth on this tablet I remind myself.

1) Not to get into debts. Perks offered by credit cards come in handy, but i choose to opt for debit cards.
2) Not to be a prisoner to any loans. They have to be servicable.
3) Not to commit suicide nor resort to unscrupulous means in the event of bankruptcy declaration.
4) Not to finance an automobile with my pay packet. My investments buy and finance my car and extravagant life, if any. "A true luxury is a reward for investing in and developing a real asset."
5) I am now working for money BUT i will come to have money work for me.
6) To exercise at least twice a week.
7) To put effort in consuming 2 fruits + 2 vegetables daily. (uh huhh, Jack)
8) To go on one dive trip (at least) every year.
9) To constantly read books that challenge my mindset.
8) To stop buying perfumes till I've more or less finished using what i already have. Birkens+ock too! I need x more heels instead.
7) To take an incredibily long bath once a week whilst i ponder about happenings of that week, what i have done to help somebody else and how harsh i've been on myself.
6) To stand for preventive, minimal intervention dentistry and bonding technologies.
5) A penny saved is a penny earned-No cabbing to work because i want to laze on bed!
4) Anything can happen anywhere. Be open to meeting people!
3) How fortunate i am to have life slap me in the face when i was younger. Now i appreciate little acts and sees things on a broader perspective.
2) I want my relationships to work out. I wont end the day on a bad note. I wont walk away. I wont shut the door. I will put in my utmost effort to be a 小女人.
1) My current favourite homemade drink is a stick of 25% less sugar CappaR0ma mixed with 100ml of hot water with 250ml HL milk added to it. I like my McDonaIds' fries unsalted, sprinkled with pepper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think best kakis have common points.

1) just yest while @ work, a phillipino ( u know how i hate them besides maids) called to introduce his credit card. i promptly say "oh great i need to borrow 10k from u to return the loan sharks. how about u lend me 10k and i sign up from u" he got a shock, tried to be calm and said 'thats alright mam, thankyou have a...' me: "10k ok?" to which he kupped his call. ahahaha that sounds stupid but im glad i pulled that phillipino male maids leg. hahaha

last point no. 1) my current favourite homemade drink is luohan guo+honey ahahhaha

you-know-me