I shall open a trading account on 7th Nov 2008 (8th is a Sat) and purchase a 21st birthday gift for myself from the profits.
This day i pen.
"He who chooses the beginning of a road chooses the place it leads to. It is the means that determine the end."
Today, i stopped scaling and asked Dad to buy C____. He said, 'better not chase.' Fcuk. Its up .2 in few hours cannn! If i had tikam tikam bought 1 lot hit and run also shiok. Speculation-Yes i know. But isnt it a perfect example of how to make money without having money?! Then i told him the prices at closing. And guess what he said? "Too bad". Goddamnit things like that happen on Friday. Fcuk. Chance opportunities. Shiat!
Week 13 at a glance.
Mundane work life aside,
1) S____, my kawan from TP polyclinic, happily married (arranged!) and father of 2, hailing from I____ with a family car trading business, types(sms) strings of sentences without punctuation marks! Authentic examples:Bali was great good relaxation out of holiday mood I am writing my BCLS Exam now in between my paper i sms u see u have such a good friend who can reply 2u from exam hall so how was your week any plans for weekend. Or.. Sleepy after harday at work so 1st april fixed dont fool haha its april foolday.
Guess i have to get used to this. Or i can change him and the world, effectively, by teaching him how to use dictionary and punctuation functions. Or an eye for an eye (which makes the world blind)-reply in that form too!
2) Swam on Mon. My quadriceps and external abdominal oblique muscle are aching from the jog on Wed and Thurs! I wanna jog again on 30th!
Signed up for my 1st (and maybe last) marathon. Thou the shortest i ever heard of-5.6km, i have a long long way to go. As a form of encouragement and insurance to attend the run, I bought myself a race day shorts! :) Merely 20 participants from HPB.
3) I've grown weary of dd's excuses and texts. I wonder if dd stands for dear di*k, really.
4) I just level up my savoir-faire, thanks to demanding parents and the principaI who placed a ban on take-away packs.
Im not afraid of a complaint. I just find no sense in degrading myself by reasoning with them-they wont get it, anyway. At the end of the day, i can proudly tell myself, "i've set my heart to do what i can." On a happier note, because I was forced to dine at the canteen (in
5) Super Moma claimed my /\/\C wasnt submitted when i clearly remember stapling it together with my leave form. Which idi0t submits Medical Leave forms without the Medical Cert right? Not me, for sure.
Then again, no case for argument. Just make a trip down and request for a letter/duplicate lor.
One day, the tigress in me will unfold-then all you folks are gonna get it bad. Just wait and see.
6) J*** has been extremely impressive arranging the date on Sat! I've never met anyone who looked(as much as i do.Haha) into plans, decisions and details. One applause.
7) Has always been my favourite number. It reminds me about going back to basics no matter what situation im in.