How true!
Scheduled lunch appointment with
Here's Carrie and I during our days at tertiary education. (Girl, you're lucky my com screwed up some time back, i lost our first year, Taipei and Genting Highland photographs!)
In the lecture class.

And during attachment donned in our really fugly uniform, thanks to MummySoh.
KaySiGi and Ping
Chubz (pout and say Choo.sb) and I! bliss.
Cam whoring cures pre presentation jitters.

Then we graduated.
Started work and attended the biennial Dinner&Dance.


Taken at IDEM 2006. Or is it 2007? AND IDEM 2008 IS COMING! Time literally zooms pass. Be volunteering on a Sat afternoon this year. God knows what shiat i'll be doing.. Hmm.

Then came another random spark. CWS's mummy whom i so fondly miss.
Nope! No turning back!
"And it's just another story caught up in another photograph I found"
I can go on entertaining you with photos and little stories of my stodgy, tiresome life. But i've gotta overcome housework-inertia-effect so i can soon post you a photograph of my new quilt and pillow cover!
Ciao!
I dread shutting my eyes on Sat night unless it has been a colourful one. Sun's a long day.
Inserted 8.26pm
8 comments:
glasses then.
decent.
glasses-less now.
...
wild.
mmmm.
j.
r.
t.
Former statement yes.
Latter statement dubious.
mmmm.
DNR
Boys talking rubbish.
Decent then and now. NOT wild then and now. Nothing doubtful.
:)
jrt: Hope Easter has been an awesome one.
DNR: Checking me out eh?
jovelleruth, i can only meet u next week. and i'll fill u with my dental stories.
this week i so cannot meet. very stressful week.
kel
Kelllll.. I dont understand whats stress at work.
Haha.
Its just.. energy zapping with 1001 things to do!
But you're coping i hope.. You arrange next week's outing. I'll be at your whims and fancies cept Sat and Sun.
I'VE GOT A DATE ON SATURDAY. and work on Sun.
Need help for bday celebrations let me know.
Much love.
You know who.
thanks for that. but my photo with CG really suck alright!
i swear i wouldn't cut my hair short, ever AGAIN!
carrie who has long hair
Carrie..
At least.. you know how to salvage yourself-by going to your $30 regular hairdresser.
As for me, look, i've been tipping the scale. lol.
And my hair's still screwed. thanks to genes.
jRuth
carrie got long hair meh? shoulder lenghth la hahaha
kel
Post a Comment