Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Hitched a ride from Dr Ron after school back to Bishan. Chatted quite abit along the way. He is a good man.

Bebe surprised me with ANOTHER bouquet of roses. The 1st was 6blue ones preordered from church. Today's a trio. White outer petals, pink on the inner layers. Simply Magnificiant. I prefer the latter. I wouldnt mind waking up one day to be find myself lying on a bed full of blue and purple petals, following which, breakfast on bed is served. Or.. opening my car boot to find it filled with purple and blue roses, with a cute little bear or precious moments figurine in the middle. yeah, i dont mind. i really dont.
And, bebe came with muffins too! (As he promised!) Together with it was a beautifully wrapped Chanel No.5 fragrance. Thank God for $20 CK.Tang voucher from sis wx.

Hadnt a very pleasant day out. Well, today shall not be v.day. It'll be every day other then today.

Headed down to Marina Bay for Marc's farewell cum 21st birthday dinner. Speeches were touching, photos taken were classics. I'll miss eating supper with him!

No comments: