Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Whats up with skinny girls who insist they are fat?
Why ah? I really dont understand.
Do they seriously see a fat body when they look into the mirrors or do they just derive pleasure from people who go "oh.. you are so slim! Where are the fats?"
please lor. 1.7m and 48kg... or 1.68m and 45kg.

HOW TO BE FAT WITH FIGURES LIKE THAT! TELL ME, WHERE CAN THE FATS BE???

Worse when they enjoy insisting that they are fat in front of people who are obviously bigger than them.
WHAT FOR ALL THESE???
maybe some will say "aiya you so thin, of course you can say that lah."
I admit that im far from being big. I can go on a binge and still feel empty. I dont even know what it's like to be on a diet.

I feel that many of those skinny girls who whine about being fat are just like me, forever in the 40-something-kg range.

So skinny but want to complain bout being fat! Wanna get slapped is it??
Slim then just say slim lah. Why act so irritatingly modest?
And if you dont want to admit you are skinny then can just shut up right.. dont have to reply people with a "im so fat =(" .. When you are obviously toothpick's cousin.

And,yes,
Gaining 1kg doesnt make you fat.

I will grill beef on the face of the next person who complains she is fat when i feel she isnt.
And then you have people saying "i love beef. i might end up eating it all up."
goooooooooooooooood. Eat all and get fatter, complain some more. Fun right?

Let me summarise. im talking about skinny people who claim they are fat and not fat people who claim they are fat.
this entire post is about skinny ppl.

More fat people are nice and funny, compared skinny ones who cant even hold a decent conversation. Anyway, it's irrelevant la..

No comments: