Sunday, February 27, 2005

Suffering from Post Captain's Ball Syndrome. My butt, thighs and back are aching after fighting 'bulls' on hot pans yesterday. Though i didnt contribute much, i did try my best to be wherever i think was right and appropriate.

Viron missed tuition again. And im getting REALLY frustrated. When can there be a month with decent attendance. The rates are peanuts and i've to spare all my time to accomodate him. NO. This cannot be happening. I will improvise somthing to make tuition work out. Yes. I will do it.

Wore red checkered mini and 'casper' top today as i needed to look 'formal'. Basically, more presentable. But i feel.. Its fashion disaster man. And no, im not trying to force u to say, "No larhh. U look great! Really!" I dont derive pleasure from that alrights. Casper top is like... one year old? Looks new but outta fashion, i think.

Had quick lunch with mummy and lil sis at Kim San Leng. And oh, i feel so WEAK without meat.

Busy day at Attributes today. Every step and bent i took was of great efforts. Everything is so messy. And i kinda... couldnt really manage. I felt like and octopus-An injured one. I felt so lost. I felt so small. But i believe for greater capacity. Yes. Amen. And for the 1st time since i've done accounts, i dun have to cab home frm church! Met Hong and went home with him, Den and andrew(an usher). Long time since i last saw Hong, or even chatted with him! I hope everything goes on well for him this year. C= We are conquerors. Yeah?

Cabbed home from AMK as the train terminated there. Was too tired to accompany Den to 7-11 for a drink, not talking bout supper mind u. He offered to send me home. But bah, i dun like the idea of ppl sending me home. haha. CG members should know. C: So, sorry den. No offence alrights.

Cooked mian xian with prawns and egg. Yummy. Some kind of meat at last! But the hunger pangs are here again. Gonna sleep real soon and ignore the grrrrr, grrrrrr, grrrr.

How bout popping a piece of DARK CHOC before bed?
Nah. I forgot to mention, i had a cuppa vanilla ice cream today. I mean.. offered by someone.. couldnt reject ppl's good intention larrr righttttt...
Me : Gosh. Its 6.3 g of fats.
Him : Its ok. U can afford it.
MUAAAAHAHAHAHAHA.. Pleasurable. Really was. But i didnt say im fatttttttttttt ok. I simply commented that its 6.3 g in.

No comments: