Lethargy almost dragged me to being an absentee. Went sch basically for 2 reasons. 1) Pass Vocaluptous CD to Kel. 2) Return Infection Control notes to Cady. I felt so irresponsible not to pass it back to her! I know the feeling of having notes with someone else though planning not to study today.
Gosh, had Mac again today. Did i mention breakfast and dinner at Mac yesterday? Im.. getting.. sick of the word M-A-C. Mac.
Friday's gonna be horrid with Mock Captain's Ball. U all know what lousy ball sense i have though im physically fit. Boo.
And now the next thing's bugging me. To go or not to go for the conference tonight? I've test on Friday. Thank God im more or less done with my assignment. But the thing is. Im so very tired. Really.
I dont know what it is.. That makes me feel like this.. I dont know who u are.. But u must be some kind of superstar.
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment