Captain's ball with class today was great. Really sweat it out. Felt my fats melting. (-Adapted frm Fug's conversation.) Drip by drip, i'l reach my goal one day. YES, I WILL. Comments from Fugs were.. not good. And i agreed totally. Its better that they tell me where im weak at, rather den deciving me that im not bad at it! Its da truth. I feel like i've been set free after all these years. haha. But, if given more practice, i believe i can do it one day! It was still fun though.
When entering the gantry of the sports complex, some unpleasant things happened. Not to the Fugs, but one of my fellow mates. The incident happened and blah. I really felt the guard was a hypocrite! = Deep down, my id was screaming out : No wonder he's a ......... all his life. *_*
Well, all's over and its a happy day after all!
Rushed home after the game as i needed a bath, put down my notes and take bring my bible out. I di-li-dare-li-ed at home.. bathing, didnt know that kel, cady n cham were waiting for me at sch for lunch. Guilt filled me when they called man. Flew down to sch in 20mins. including walks and waiting for the train, mind you. One word to describe lab from 3-6pm - FRUSTRATING. but its all right. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. I'll learn the ropes. I'll soar like the eagles. Yes. One day i will. Not for my glory but His.
Im so tired after a week of pia-ing assignment, conferences at church and online, studying till 2plus am last night.. Hence i decided to give today's a miss. I do hope to catch it online. Really praying that my irritating brother will not be back till 1030. I weighed the consequences of going. I'll be dead beat. There's tuition tmr morning and duty after that. I'd probably break down on Sunday. But no. Im gonna charge myself up by............................................ heh hEh heh.
Friday, February 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment