Lao-ed Yu Sheng with CG today. CGM was great. From games all the way to good byes. Such a family. Went down Attribute's Office and data entried all the way to 6pm. Successfully made my way to PS. On the way there, familar buildings are all around. But i was clueless to the exact spots i was at. = Was led by 'intuition', or should i say, HS. (= At HAUT, i made another order for a tee. I like their stuff. Its.. simple, yet sophiscated. Urmm.. how should i put it... *_*
And yes, i shopped alone down the lonely streets of Orchard Road. Bebe's fast asleep after a long week.
Bought SINS Choc for a fren. Birthday gift, as i said.
I've known you since 2000. Yet, we've never once had a decent conversation. Well, maybe once. I always stumble on my words when i see you. Why? I dont quite get it either. Till today, as i saw u at town, i jus didnt have the courage to express what i've long wanted to. I feel silly. I feel stupid. I feel dumb. Very.
And God, this week's gonna be really tough to pull through.
Mon : Tuition
Tues - Thurs : Ulf Ekman's Conference (Whiny tune : I wanna go!)
Fri : ComApp assignment to be submitted. Infection Control test.
All the doo da dae, i've not started on my PPT slides. Jus complete the Word part not long ago. Wanted to start on PPT today. But guess wad? The latest version right here is MSWord 97. 97, mind you.
Hope to wake up early and go sch do lahh. (i used lahh cuz im Brain Dead.) U know how irritating big brothers can be. Was starting on PPT, came and insisted that i get lost. I wanna burn his hair, bite him, and grill beef on his face. But its alright. I shall forgive his ignorance.
Sunday, February 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment