"Good night Ruth, ... I miss how we used to talk about anything under the sky. I don't like how we've changed and nothing's constant. Given a chance, i'll do anything to keep our friendship flame alive. I love you, my friend. I hope you'll try to be happy with whatever you're doing now. I keep up with your blog entries and i think sometimes life is harsh. But we have to prevent ourselves from sinking into depression. Our goals might seem far and bleak. But have faith that you WILL reach there eventually. ... I've always think you're a mentally tough girl. You've shown me how you triumphed tough times again and again. This, i admire you. For i can never be you. Hang in there, my best friend."
I miss you too, my friend. Our friendship flame will always be alive. I can't imagine a time when we'd bicker and cat fight cause we're always on consensus and watching each others' back. Thanks for that short and sweet catch up at Kovan. Tired you and i were from work, but you came down (waited for me-again). I'm quite happy working at where i am now, at least each time i look back, i see progress, be it clinically, educationally or relationshipally. But well o well, vitamin M is just not enough, considering that i took the leap of faith (or was it stupidity) and broke my bond. Graduation from school really is far and bleak. I don't even know if i can go on for 4 more semesters of night class, tests, reports and exams. But then again, i look back at how much i've paid (i know i'm studying for wrong reasons, haha!), grit my teeth cross my fingers and hope for the best. No one sees me when i'm at my wits end, tearing in fear of this and that. Thank you for sending this sms. I've kept it in my phone, and now here. I'll whip this out during my difficult times and be comforted that you're there and still cares. I hope everything good and sweet happens to you, your family and your boyfriend. You can do whatever you aspire to. It's all in the mind.
As for me, all i have is my family (sis essentially), my man and a handful of friends.
Monday, March 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the 3-page long sms comes from the heart.
u know who i am... (in case the readers do not noe)
love
*el
Post a Comment