Friday, March 27, 2009

She Bites!

I'm generally a really nice person, but i admit i have a hint of a fighter cock spirit in me.
Boils down to my upbringing, from going to places on my own as a lil girl to standing up for someone else who was molested in the train.

Anyway,
my sis and i were at a fast food joint this evening, settled our barang barang and headed for the counter to place our orders. All the time, i was looking out for my bag when i saw a man (who was with a s. u. s. fc. woman) place a tray of used paper plate, bones, sauces and all other disgusting used things on 'our' table.
I was furious; Took the drink from the counter and headed back.
To my horrid dismay, the tray had a rough landing and spilled all its liquid contents onto the table and chair.
At first, i was relieved our belongings were spared.
Then i thought to myself, the reason for coming back was to confront them for placing a tray on what seemed like an occupied table.

I mean,
when a bag is placed, any human in a right state of mind can infer that the seat is occupied. Even the helpers at a hawker centre knows small items like tissue and umbrella indicated that the table is chopped. That m.f. happily placed the tray on our table. So they need a clean table and others don't? What logic, you tell me. No wonder the man is a lil over sized. And to make matters (of being fat) worst, he was clad in an evenly horizontally stripped polo tee that hugged his blabber all over.

The only chance i had was to tell her, 'i think it's not right of you to place a tray on this table, cause it is obvious this seat is occupied.'

She went, 'i'm getting the man to clean up the mess (of spilled coke)'. (Read: her dysfunctional cognitive ability)

I don't know why but i cooled down and said 'thank you' to the poor fellow who had to clear the mess. And this juncture, my sis came back with our dinner.

And when they were done with 'unloading' their dinner onto the table, they placed an empty tray on the same seat; right in front of my sister. I didn't know until moments later; it was too late and inappropriate to confront them again. I rested my case.

Throughout the dinner, i was telling Ellice what i was angry about and how brainlessly inconsiderate these people are. I'm not biased but i think they are Filipinos.
Maybe i should forgive her, she just might be a domestic worker out with her lover. Or a dentist who can't make enough money back home and venturing out in this sunny island as a dental assistant. Who knows. Maybe they should ground themselves to LuckyPIaza.
To hell with these idiots.

Looking back, i wished someoneelse was with us. I think she/he'd really stand up for us and give them a piece of our mind.
These people need a good tongue lash and many disgusted stares from members of the public before they learn.
They're bullying two lil girls. Hmpf!

Now i feel a lil better. :)

p.s.: I was watching ConfessionsOfAShopaholic and was thinking bout bracelets, teddies and flowers the whole time. Haha! How ironic!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking back, i wished someoneelse was with us. I think she/he'd really stand up for us and give them a piece of our mind.

me? rem i stood up for that carrie in holland v? hahahaha

k

Anonymous said...

Ya! And someone (aka me) was the peace maker.

NOW I'M A FIGHTER.

Anonymous said...

mrs p.chan say she wish tyb would be there to ars them out. lol!

Anonymous said...

if i'm there, i will surely stood up for you
you know me, how hot-headed. hahaha


thanks kel, i stil remember what u did.


rga

Anonymous said...

THATS WHY I SAID I WISH ALL O U FOLKS WERE THEREEEEEEEEE !! :(

nowadays i still hold hopes of bumping into the woman. or at least the same scenario.

this time, they'll hear ME ROAR.

but i must learn to let go .. live and let live. sighs.

so hard to be me.

Anonymous said...

chill man.. i've completely forgotten it! stop saying that u're a peaceful person man! I tot u were telling me a joke when u said dat but i didn't dare to laugh, ur fierceness would have blown me away.. Geex..
-Lil Sis-

Anonymous said...

"chill man.. i've completely forgotten it!"

ELLICE U DA WOMAN!!!

yah hahaha yr sis is still harping on it. rub your chillness on yr elder sis. she can be quite a nag at times. LOL!

kelly

Anonymous said...

chill pill la woman.....