Good Morning Starshine.
My weekends are finally here, and you greet me with silence.
It's not that i choose to while the night away doing literally nothing. I wish i can fall asleep; i can and i would if i had work the next day. Part of me hope tomorrow never comes; i've been worrying about a forex-report that i've yet to lay my hands on. It's a group work but none of us have given positive inputs, including myself. Not to mention 4 upcoming tests. I like to put stress on myself. It lets me know that i've got something to do, and when test is over, i'd feel double joy. Self deception? Yes.
I can't wait for March to end; it'll be the end of mini scale tests and reports submission, and the start of exam preparations. Get this school term over and done with, up my clinical sessions during the mid year peak and take a short break in end June.
YAY! SunnyCove is organising a trip to SIPADAN on 26th to 30th June! I. Can't. Wait!
Work today has, o well, been good. 2 patients asked about my role as an OHT and were impressed at the changing level of care, while it has became our standard of care and are finding ways to further improve.
The oral region is so complicated, not to mention the human body. I've still got a million ton to read and read. I need more knowledge on trauma in children, and a whole lot more on current practices in periodontology. I wish i was still a dental student; we were entitled to ask stupid questions.
I've been trying to cut down on carbohydrates and meat, been a great success thus far. My body now craves for fruits vegetables and home cooked food. It's strange. I've always been a carnivorous. I don't want to be a walking bamboo; i just want a leaner overall. Don't talk bout exercise. I know that's the way to go but i've really got no motivation to start running anymore. I'm so drained after work, and on my off days i just want to vegetate, sip coffee, fix myself lunch/dinner and study abit.
This weekend, i hope to get a (read: ONE) dress for two wedding occasions on 21st and 22nd of March. Any sponsors?
The haze is contributing to my insomnia. I'm coughing away but refuse to switch on the air conditioner, until i feel asthmatic. It's so costly!
I can get angry when i sleep with my mei. She takes away the flatter pillow and bolster, spreads her limbs so far and wide i feel i might just fall off the 2.6k bed i bought with my hard earned money.
In these times of changing human sleep patterns, i demand 2 queen sized beds joined together in my matrimonial flat. I need my space!
Almost 3am and i'm starting to feel tired, finally. I hear the shutters from the market right below my humble abode. They are doing washing and preparing my brunch. Soon it'll be (late) morning.
Good Morning Sunshine.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment