Friday, March 13, 2009

Misses

Hello everybody. It's Friday the 13th. And it's raining.

I've been thinking bout a few of you, really. I've been longing for the longest time to catch up with you folks over a cup of cheap kopi. Or just while the day away drifting in and out of bed, catching outdated movies on rented dvd, etc.

I can't wait for the upcoming week to pass. Then I'll have a lil breathing space. And it'll be exam preparations.
One year of studies would pass me by.
2 more to go.

The only event i'm looking forward to is the trip to Sipadan (Malaysia only la) in end of June. It's a lil incentive for hanging on for the past 6 months, and when i return, it's back to school which should be starting in July.
Then the worry of working on night sessions clashing into night class would start all over again. 4 more cycles.
Just how long more can i go on for.
We'll see.

Now i'm feeling apologetic for all i have written. It should have been bout how much i miss the good o' days with you guys, laughing, taking photos, ogling at boys and talking funny things.
There's gotta be somewhere else for me to nag bout life.

My dream job is to be a paramedic. I want to help people. I like the challenge of making a difference, when every second is crucial to a person's life. I like the feeling of making swift accurate decisions. But I'm not heading that way; it's too far fetched. Maybe i'll be a tooth-fairy-without-borders. Maybe i'll pursue my innermost dreams when i no longer have to worry bout being able to feed myself.
Maybe i'll just leave the face of this earth before i even get anywhere.

Maybe it's here where i nag, everyone listens and nobody answers.