Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mar.riage

I'm so tired (and getting hungry too) yet i refuse to shut down my lap top and retire for the day. Don't know why. I wish the chilly night would never, ever, end. I don't like going to work anymore. I'm so discouraged at my lack of knowledge and abilities, sometimes i wish i'd just die. d.i.e. Okay maybe not so serious, lah. Sometimes i wish i sat in an office from 9-5 and do the same thing over and over and over again.
My sister just finished (another) episode of night time grinding. And i'm wondering if i'll grind or talk in my sleep again. The last i was told, i said, 'hannah hannah, do already lah.'
No it's not funny. I think i'm like a time bomb. I can keep going and going and going, until..

I need a good break. So what constitutes 'a good break'? A blue sky holiday? I doubt. After all enjoyment, the harsh reality of life makes me fall deeper into this black black hole. Holidays are deceiving. They make you taste the good of life, then when reality strikes, you're hit even harder.

So.. if i go back and read the above paragraph, where i had just started penning down my thoughts, the answer is simple. Go get the education i need.

I'll talk to you bout the weddings i attended last weekend okay? My neck and shoulders are aching and i think i really need a good nights' rest.

Missing my happy pill.

Continued.
Thought i should give this post its due glory.

Hope the married couples stay in loveful bliss and health, always.

I cannot bring myself to go on bout this wedding issue anymore. Another time, perhaps.
I'm so distracted with other thoughts, find out why in the next post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my girl looks so pretty :)

k