Tuesday, March 03, 2009

-

Dear friends,
i've been tearing alot of late. Worrying about school and monetary issues. Vitamin M aside. I hate reports and group projects. I can coop myself up in a room with lecture notes, study guides and tutorial questions, go for a test and i'd do just fine.
I can't really take stress, and i find crying therapeutic.
All episodes, my best friend has been there for me.
He knows that i need no answers nor advices, a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on would do me just fine.
And i'm thankful for that.
He wipes my tears, tickles me and tells me too many funny things.
Doesn't show one bit of displeasure when he was sending me to school, i refused to attend class (cause i was really down) and decided to grab a cuppa oldtownwhitekopi before heading back home.
Laughs at me when i accidentally sat on a tomato that was strategically placed (i always sit there and kiao kar!) on the table top.
And so much more that he's done for me.
I couldn't thank god enough.

I saw a partial rainbow. The day i skipped school.




Anyways, i'm getting 'obsessed' with attending dental talks now. I feel there's so so so so so much to listen, learn and eventually, impart.
Can you believe it? I was sad and wallowed in self pity the entire day cause i was 'rejected' for a tooth whitening update lecture.
I wish i started this obsession a long long time ago.
I'll be attending some |\|DC courses alone; hope i make some friends.

9 comments:

pearline L. said...

I've been crying a lot lately too. :(
Thank god for giving woman the ability to cry as and when they like.
I find it therapuetic too.

Anonymous said...

dear pear, hang in there. one sem is ALMOST ALMOST over. :)

hope u get lots of letters from the dean! ;)

Anonymous said...

u skipped school yesterday evening.

i-know-you-but-you-don't-know-me

Anonymous said...

ya and on monday evening too.

so what?

Anonymous said...

take it that i'm incoherent.

i'm not gonna ask, 'who are you!', what more 'wanna supper after class tonight?'

pearline L. said...

i dont cry over sch but work. :(

Timothy said...

Hey ruth, just hang in there. i know you haven't heard from me for a long long time...sorta...but i'm always here if you need me...even if i'm a bit difficult to locate. Uni is never gonna be easy but you're a tough girl, you'll make it through.

If ever you need help with a law unit, assuming you do have another one along the way, you know who to look for. Best to make full use of this helpful resource before charges apply. God, that's like how long later man.

Anw, yup, just popping by to say hi and that i still will (annoyingly) drift in and out of your life from time to time. :)

Btw, i finally got a BMW :)

Anonymous said...

hey Tim! Pleased to hear from you!
You're here there everywhere!
Remember to drop me a call when you're back in town!!
Or maybe we'll meet in Aus in 2011. Haha!

Take good care of the beemer and yourself please.

Loads of hugs till we meet!

Anonymous said...

kelly lor. who else. i know u skipped sch cos i was we were makan-ning in delifrance together with that allyson syle ma!