Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Otello

I dont think anyone should ever lie. I dont know how to lie, either.

I think when one does something wrong to another, there's some kinda warfare within his soul. Akin to SidmundF's defination of id ego and superego, my id and super ego have been at warfare all day long.
My id instinctly tells me to shun away from trouble and shirk responsibility by telling a lie, an shameless act of self defense. Cant help; i believe humans inherit evil and cunning instincts.
But my superego takes over. I cannot live with a lie, and get on with life like nothing ever happened.

I cant remember when was the last time i lied. I'm no saint, but sane enough to admit to my mistakes and face the music.

God bless me. And my boyfriend.

i.. erm.. scratched the car's body kit and sports rims. :X

No comments: