1) You see their truly vulgar self.
2) Great time for a beer and BBQ-ed chicken wings. Of cause I went for healthier choice, loaded with antioxidants green tea. Heh, if we’re not getting skinnier, let’s make them all fat! Ya?
3) A great way to negate calories! I got all excited, plunged into the sofa, twist and turned at near goals and am getting hunger pangs now.
4) It’s the only time you can shoot off a string of vulgarities without being faulted.
Tip of the day: Never make an attempt to lie on the man’s lap during the game. I swear my ear drums almost gave way when he got all excited over a near goal.
Never. Even. Go near.
In my utterly amateur eye on soccer, I think the Lions played well!
But..
All the huff and puff, we lost 1-0 to PhongPhong!
FUCK!
By the way huh, they very the kay siao lor..
Next year. Next year we’ll be down at the National Stadium rooting for The Lions!
Ya larh, they will get into the next AFF semi finals one larh.
We were having our nightly bedtime talks and discussed if we hated our ex gf/bfs. There seem to be a similarity; in the end, the one whom we really loved but didnt work out in the end, are never hated, and would be willing to lend a helping hand if they are in need. On the flip side, we wouldnt care bout the ones who gave us short term 'happiness' and in fact is happy that we have moved on to better things.
I have this tendency to curse fellows. But have learnt to withdraw for i fear karma.
I've been sick for the past 3 weeks, periodic. First it was diarrhoea and fever, then came running nose body aches and fever, now it's blocked nose body aches sore throat phlegm and fever. I wake up on most days wanting to go on medical leave, but hesitated and dragged my sickly body to work. Be taking some time off from work to visit the doctor. And she had better
The bug has taken quality away from my life; goddamnshit.
Now my plan to donate blood to celebrate christmas is ruined. goddamnshit.
A far away friend just got engaged, happy for her! It felt so recent our common friend was telling me how stringent her quality control is, blahblahblah, and now planning for marriage! Isnt it
I was looking at the marine life of lembeh straits/manado (at work and got caught red handed!!) and i realise how vast the ocean is to uncover! Cant wait for the dive trip to bali in July! Shopping trips to angmoh countries are good, but I think i'll be contented to go on a SEAsia dive trip yearly! I WANT TO TAKE IN NITROGEN!!!!!
4 comments:
oie ruthhhh! I also got watch lions versus vietty!!! For e first time ever im gonna praise d lions! I see speed, skills.. And the spirit of never giving up right till e last minute! First time everrr! U noe sg league was so crappy in my opinion all these while...
Now thats a good sign for d lions! Ok i didnt purposely set alarm clock to catch d match. accidentally pressed chann 5! Haha!
opps forgot to write my name..
Chenwei here! Geez
set alarm clock!??!?!
you know, that man rushed thru dinner, sped home and sat in front of the tv at 7.30. siao lang.
see u soon la. x mas got wad plans
plan A is called impromptu. plan B is called impromptu no.2
teehee
k
Post a Comment