Hello Earthlings.
Friday marks the end of my work week, and the start of a really horrid episode of fever and diarrhoea. Could have been the beef noodles I had for dinner on Thursday. That night, the pain was excruciating; I was kept crouching on the bed, wide awake. Usual miracle P0 Cha! Pills didn’t work, and I had a good 20mins ‘run’ at 4am. It’s colour reminded me of chocolate fudge and bits of matter like choc chips. Yumyum? Hell no. I swear it stank so bad M closed the door immediately when he came to check on me. I want to recover by Sat morning; I want the other half of my weekend in health, and return for work all well and not full of shit on Sunday.
Of all days, freak accidents have to strike me, in the midst of nursing a raised temperature and stomachache. My 6.9mm thin phone found its way into the skeleton of the bed, wedging itself between pieces of solid wood, cloth and pure leather. So I thought, the worst that can happen is loosing your contacts, having to apply a new sim card and lay my tech-geek fingers on the latest phone model.
We used tools like L brackets, screw driver and even a yayylow pages phone book against the bed frame that just wouldn’t budge! We were close to slicing the cloth and lever the phone, but 40 mins and buckets of perspiration and sheer hard work saved the day.
The only good that came out of it? Alot of dust cleared and a promise to never leave things on the bed ever again.
No, I didn’t get a scolding. ;)
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
alamak. even diarrhoea pills can't help?!
take care babe.
u know who i am.
who else but kelllllllll...........
Post a Comment