Cheese
Ham
Tub of Yogurt
Fruits
Canned Rambutan
Milo
Red Bull
Beer
Water
Coke
Fresh Milk
Brown Rice Soya Bean Milk
Wine
Choya Plums
Dark Chocolate with Nuts
Dark Chocolate with Mint
Sng Buay
Wet Tissue
Ketchup/Chilli Sauce
Soup Stock
Recent Roll in iPh0t0
Quantity over quality shots.
Out of 32 cannot make it shots, I think this photo most chio larh. What say you?
I should ALWAYS open up my eyes, arch my eyebrows a wee bit, bring my head forward, chin down a little, stomach in, chest out.
iTunes
Playing h0me by Daugh+ry, and this verse never fail to jump right at me.
Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all
Grocery Shopping List
Chicken Essence
Red Bull
Toilet Paper
Wish List
Tiffany's Letter Lock Charm Bracelet / Return To Tiffany Heart Tag Toggle Bracelet / Tiffany 1837 or Alphabet Lock Bracelet
Bikini
Oakley's Mini Crosshair in brown/gold
4 pointer diamond ear studs-the stock market is gonna buy me this, eventually.
iMac 20" 2.66GHz
Luxury timepiece (casual & office)
Mini Shadow Mask
Eau naturale fast action up a cup boob cream! Haha!
Wads of cash & shopping vouchers
Fully paid trip for 2 to Maldives
And a new dress to wear on my birthday!
Actually.. i dont need any of the above material goods.. I get by without them.
I want my friends and family members to be happy and healthy. I want to do well at school. I want financial intelligence. I want my marriage to work out, in future.
At baseline, i want a place in Dentistry. Sighs.
Anyways, marriage is akin to one of life's milestone. And my friend's proposing with a 1.02 pointer rock. (JUST THE RIGHT SIZE DUDE!)
And im sincerely happy for him. We could had hit off, but time wasnt on our side.
I'm glad he found his soul partner, and maybe, i've found mine too. Only time will tell.
Trace was so sweet to send this in the midst of preparing for her examinations, 'Happy one month to the both of you. Glad you guys found and love each other. No replies needed, just smile and cherish each other. ..'
At which came shocking; we didnt even realise. Moreover, everythings happening like a lightning bolt.
i heart this woman!

There's this group of friends in my life i've know for a good 9 years, yeah, since secondary one. We had (on off) moments of togetherness; i disappeared, somehow. Magically, i find my way back to a bond they share.
They are an awesome bunch of fun and joy. They are not perfect people; no one is.
This 21st, i'm gonna have dinner with them at Shav!lla. One of the boy's gonna cook, and we're there to support. This boy and i had our ups and downs, and i thought we'll never be on friendly talking terms again. But i was (just) proven wrong when he invited me, personally, to a dinner with the rest. I find it amazing how everything piece up in the end.
I cant wait to get exams over and done with. Its been too long since i had a saturday free of agenda; there was school to attend, errands to run, etc. I want to .. Sleep the morning and afternoon away-ya, the kind you wake up feeling like shit cause you feel you've wasted the entire day. Bitch bout life over coffee with some friends. Get on the Sg Flyer with sis and EB. Spend a day in JB having brunch, ice cream and coffee, catch a show and return to Sg as pirates. Laze the day away with The Loved One and probably(highly unlikely) help out in some household chores. Get back to the Tango routine; learn a new dance. Be a blessing to the less fortunate. Make plans for my uber mini scale birthday gathering. Attend Ric's early birthday celebration.
4 comments:
nice lah. u shouldn't fold ur arms if u wan u chest/ breast to look big. lol.
AH! I WILL HEED YOUR ADVICE
Cause we are.........................
T3.
Please invite jovelleruth@hotmail.com to read your blog leh.. i always check lJ... no update de!
yr blog entry is so long i dun know which part to comment on! btw, i seem to be out of yr life........... =(((((((((((((
k
Post a Comment