Friday, October 31, 2008

-

Greetings my friends.

Its my first off day since the last examination paper (on tues), which was followed by work till 9pm on Wed and Thurs.
It was nice sleeping in till 11, then i started sulking (literally). Initial plans for the afternoon doing shopping/lunching were foiled when dd had to stay on in the office.
So i sat down, right here, thinking.. What do i have, what do i need?

I have an urge to go shopping for a bag, I need (money, of cause) to excuse dd from shopping cause of his knee injury.
I have a hint of disappointment cause its been way too long since i had some time away from routine and material enjoyment, I need to look at the situation from a different perspective; i cannot be selfish.
And most importantly,
I have a man who has piles of work to be done at the office; i need to be understanding.

So i have 2 choices; i can sit here, wallow in self pity, pout till my orbicularis oris muscles become fatigue. Or head out on my own, like i always do.

At this very point, dd called from the office! He'll be leaving the office at 3ish and we'll be heading to the IT Mall! I can get an errand done (the spoilt speakers), and RCity has some of my usual shopping outlets! AND.. We'll be able to spend time together, again!

Ok there's MSquare, RCity, STec, what else huh? PenPlaza? And coolbean shophouses at SeahSt!
I shall be a good girl and refrain from venturing all over the CBD. RCity should quench my shopping thirst.
So its happy friday!
Erm. Should i wear a dress. Or go in my Pj's like a resident from TheRafHotel?
Better In Time - Leona Lewis

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're so happy in love =)

bengx

Anonymous said...

candycanes
sweet dreams are made of these; who am i to disagree


GOD/ YOU"RE SO GROSSSSS!!!

kelly

Anonymous said...

there's something wrong with you kel.