While studying, a flash of my next body art (read: tattoo) design came to mind!

Gonna ponder over it for some weeks, maybe months. Big scale project y' know!
Been itching for a dental mission trip. Its tiring business but it brings great joy and fulfilment.
Was looking at old photos and it brought back many memories. Bitter sweet.
Your Highness butt is _______ having sat on the wooden chair without a cushion for too long.
Sighs. Gotta renew practising cert by Nov 08..
I'm gonna (most likely) sign up for Tango3 in the midst of exams. 24th morning exam, 24th evening 1st lesson! But on the other hand, i've been out of the Tango scene for a month and counting! How now brown cow.
Surprised mylove with a gift, at which he was pleasantly surprised.
I realised, that as much as we should work within our bugets, we shouldnt give someone something that doesnt cost us anything.
In a relationship, i think it's important to respect each other's personal space; giving ourselves time to hang out with our friends and be with the family. Anyone can leave and abandon us, but it is the family who we eventually go back to, friends whom we find support and comfort in, etc. And i guess mylove and i balanced that well. I guess most of you must be facing some form of neglect from me, apologies on my part, but i really am not 24/7/365 with mylove. I've been working, settling some personal issues and preparing for my exams. Oh boy, speaking of which, I really am way behind planned exam study schedule. Anyways.
I like it that we are courteous and enjoy serving each other. No pun intended. I meant a simple 'thank you darling', 'i appreciate you' and little gestures like pouring a glass of water, placing the flipflops on the shoe rack, tooth-paste.ing the toothbrush, doing the dishes, preparing yogurt and fruits, etc. I'm grateful that he takes the effort to wake earlier/pay ERP to have a quickie (breakfast@my area's market lah!) before going to work.
And i think the foundation of our relationship lies in communication. I cant stress enough how much we talk bout our days' happenings and issues bothering us, track our days with each other in a log book and address issues/words that the other did/said that hurt our feelings.
To top everything off, he gets along well with my sister and my best friend. They are important people in my life, and they have to approve of who i am with/what i am doing. I get along well with his collegue(s) too; we always laugh ourselves silly while out with them.
I can be tired from running errands, work and studying but am pampered. I want to remain understanding, dependable yet independent and erm, loyal.
After an ordeal, we've spend countless joyful moments together in each others' company. It's been an awesome ride that we hope knows no end.
Had prata breakfast with his collegue, Spongebob&g.f. before heading to J.B.. While waiting for the modification of his car, we went jalan jalan, had a hair cut&treatment (mine costed RM150! Quite ex eh!!), pedicure(Spongebob) and lunch@KennyR.Roasters!
They thonged my hair, straight. Straight hair is much more manageable than my frizzy/curly wurlies. I feel like straightening my tresses and chopping them off to chin level. Maybe short hair is the thing to do NOW. Then back to growing my eau natural curly wurlies, all over again. Anyways.
We've been wanting to go for a photoshoot; checked out a studio at J.B. and it's gonna cost us RM1200 for 4 outfits & makeup, 21 pages of 8R photos and an 8R table top photo+frame. Putting that idea off for now.. Topping up bout $380 can fly us both to Perth in Feb 09!
14th October 2008, Tuesday
Some people wait for things to happen, it's ok if it doesnt.
Some make things happen, they do whatever it takes to get to where they want to be.
Some dont know whats happening.
Clinic photoshoot shots are out and it's obvious who's photogenic and who's not. I belong to the latter. I look fat in 95% of the photos. My usually doe shaped eyes way underrated, my supposedly angled jawline showing meat, my button nose made even more button. Horrible creature.
I cannot tolerate people who always talk bout themselves. They are the ones who can barely hold a conversation. Nuff said; Utter disgust.
Sg's heading for a recession, or are we already in?
I cannot stand my brother waking late, while the day away, meets his friends, play electronic games, be with his girl; everything but work. But it's consolation that he's doing well at school; at least thats what he says. He tells me he'll start looking for a job 2 weeks later after the rush is over. Thing is, would there be one? Anyways.
Cookie, a pet name for a guy friend, recently spent 100 on CKJeans, 300 on Oakley's and lost 7 in a game of mah-jong. That's the way to go, buddy. Save the economy! :P
I think there's a healthy, silent competition going on between mylove and i in FaceB's W0rd Challenge. HAHA! Or at least thats what im thinking. "Ruth, dont be sensitive larh", is what im trying to drill myself.
Minutes after i wrote the above statement, i realised he challenged me to a game of W.C.!
HOW AUDACIOUS.
Shall score ZERO for the 1st round. Afterall, cannot hurt a man's ego, isnt it?
9 comments:
a coloured version this time!
yeahhhhh!!!
coloured rose and sword, shadowed skull.
WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!
Hey darling.
I'm happy for you are happy and found that someone whom you can lean on.
Love ya, babe!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
i just find it damn funny reading yr entry man! it's like somebody who has never believed in love is now vomitting tonnes of love know how. planning for photoshoot la, vacation la... marriage la??!!
kel
kim keat praaatttaaa?
kel
kel, with NEE KO LARRRR ar?
TELL ME BOUT KIM KEAT PRATA. How audacious. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
marriage. who knows.
so that's ur new partner!
anyways, it's somewhat similar to how my bf and i look in pics. black vs white. :)
not being racist. chill.
and i dont mean to talk about myself. :P
oh yeah thats true. he say we're like the board game using black n white chips, OTELLO.
thru your blogs u taught me that a person may not be perfect..
;) what am i saying =.=
Clinic photoshoot shots are out and it's obvious who's photogenic and who's not. I belong to the latter. I look fat in 95% of the photos. My usually doe shaped eyes way underrated, my supposedly angled jawline showing meat, my button nose made even more button. Horrible creature.
means only one thing. time to hit the gym.
lol. button nose, i call it the allergic rhinitis nose.
ps: pearline and ruth, im also having a black and white r/s. albeit richard is the white one. Nabeh!
k
Post a Comment