Song of the moment:
Greetings, my friends.
My day yester was a black gloomy one.
The Company arranged for a photoshoot and lunch@/-\stons. I was so camera shy (really!) and lunch was nothing to rave bout. To top off the generally substandard service, my steak came medium-done when i asked for medium-rare. The blood and elasticity makes all the difference-they don't know.
Arrived on time for medical appointment at RH, and had to wait an hour for a 10mins review. I HATE WAITING without being told for how long. Overruns are common business, i understand. But i could had done more in that hour. I could had met a friend for a chit chat, i could had gone studying at a cafe, i could had made use of my time instead of (aimlessly) browsing fashion magazines. Horrible. And that consult burnt another hole in my already burnt pocket.
But its okay. If money could dissolve a worry, its not too big a problem is it? Afterall, money can be earned and saved again. :)
Exams and time scheduling is freaking me out too. I've got no time left to study thoroughly. Wish i had started earlier-we always say that, and never get down to it nor learn from past experiences, do we?
Situations that attrite me most are arguments. 80% of the time my brother and i get into each other's way, he gets on my nerves. Remaining 20% is bout asking the other to bathe quickly, to purchase/collect/pick up something.
I think its only right to knock before entering a closed door, and not yell back at me (ya lah, i yelled first) for changing in MY room behind CLOSED doors. Fucktard, he is. I think all he needs now is a breakup(seriously), get a job, contribute to the household, finish his education, work and contribute to the household. And so he thinks he deserve more wage, more complicated projects at his previous job, etc. I think he doesnt quite understand what's wrong with him, his attitude and the concept of paper-chase in Sg. I hate seeing him sleeping till early afternoon. Or worst, ask where i've been when i return from work at 9ish. He should make himself scarce. Or just get out of my way.
I LOVE MY SISTER THOU. She can throw her clothes around and i can clear it. She can take up 3/4 of the bed and i can sleep on a quarter. I'd do anything for her.
Im so thankful for my.love, who on an empty stomach, waited for me to open up and tell of my day's happenings, comforted me, offered help, and wiped my tears away.
He's my happy pill and the best thing that has happened. I couldnt ask for more. I dont deserve this.
No friends, he is not just another date.
This time, its true. Or at least thats what i think. I want to do my best and not perform any stunts to traumatise our friendship and love. I dont know what will become of us.
If there is love and an effort to work things out, i guess all issues can be resolved, or at least compromised. I want a happy marriage (if i do get married) and not end up like Mum and Dad. Their relationship has, in some way or other, placed an impact on us, children. But i want to conquer my own fate. And live till a reasonable age with my other half, holding hands and going for a morning exercise and breakfast.
*
This morning, Ping showed me a blog of a girl, who celebrated her 16th on a boat, which i think the rich call a yatch. And her 18th in a ShangGL presidential suite. For what huh, im still wondering. All that running around in skintight dress, booze, noise and mess. I'd love to be spared.
Most of my friends are done with their 21st, and im pondering bout what to do with mine.
Oh well, nevermind. I'll see to it after my last paper on the 28th.
" I'm not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You're as old as you feel. "
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
my older bro is not any better. they are spoilt. oldest son what. it sucks TOTALLY.
love is in the air like TOTALLY. :P
his doing has made you a stronger woman.
:) Good day mate.
my elder sis is no better! i only have 4 letters for her.
rga
aye.. the person whom u said :I LOVE MY SISTER THOU. is here to read.
Am I such a pig who sleeps 3/4 of the bed?!
I'm just giving u a reason to hug me like a boster okay!
BLEHX!
Post a Comment