On the way to work this morning, 2 disgusting living things crawled out of a foreign worker's backpack. 1 headed onto his blue jeans and into the dark, probably moist, comfort of his plastic bag of groceries. The other ventured the exterior of his backpack, got caught and was given a quick sweep off to the seat, with its 6 legs dangling in thin air till godknowswhen. Sitting directly opposite, I was totally disgusted, while my train neighbour, a 40odd year old man, had this classic

expression till the train came to a halt at Hougang.
Back at the clinic, i picked a call for my collegue who has yet to arrive and decided to take a message. Upon opening the drawer to retrieve paper and pen, the nymph of the regular household cockroach was staring at me upfront. I slammed the drawer shut and rummaged through my bag for a pen. The school servant popped by and i thought she'd be my saviour for the day. Unfortunately, Mr Roach was no where to be seen. I wont be living in peace till the day i see Mr Roach dead, right in front of moi.
I dont understand why im repeatedly tested for acarophobia(particularly cockroaches) over and over again. I think its a good idea (or rather, not a bad idea) that these creatures be wiped out from the face of MotherEarth for the good of Ruth and her senses.
ah man.
2 comments:
I see.
You are the kind who'll bring back a dozen Krispy Kreme for your friends if you were to fly back from Aust.
HELLO? Buy what Dunkin Donuts? I walk eight minutes from Ric's house, I'll get Donuts from Donut's Factory!
Wake up yr idea!!!
Kelly-feels-like-writing-standard-AngMoh-today
BOTH HANDS UP FOR NEVER EVER SEEING THEM AGAIN ON EARTH
bengx
Post a Comment