Tuesday, June 17, 2008

AOWD Certification

Hello Earthlings.
Im on leave today, and slept in till swans transformed back to ugly ducklings, went to the hair salon and met up with my bestie, Tracy and an ex sec school classmate. Time whizzed past without me knowing and i wish i didnt spend my day as such. I wish I woke earlier, went for a swim, take a long bath, read, and bring myself on a boring movie and shopping date.

Its been awhile since mum 'talked' to me and the moment she did, she stepped on my last nerves. Days as a middle child isnt justified but heck, I'll be shifting out in a few years if my prince charming comes in my glass sandals or I'l apply for a flat in 14 years as a singleton. Either way, its definate i'll be bringing my beloved mattress along. :D
Im still feeling down even after i fa lao sao-ed(and got a tau huey fine) to name-shall-not-be-revealed. My playlist is playing Otra Luna by Carlos Libedinsky on repeat mode as i type this mundane post.

I picture a girl in a dark room, developing her life stories. Some were developed black&white, some fully coloured. And the rest of my thoughts.. got disrupted when mum turned on her DJ mode- i tell you, she can really go non stop.

Anyhows.

Although it's been awhile since i bought clothes, im guilt stricken! Because these pieces possess intricate details, you cant blame me for being shallow!
Screaming safari!
Im a holy one.
And a black dress (toga with a sash and pleat beneath) which took eons to upload i gave up waiting.

Tango At The Gardens on Sunday rolled out perfect. I reckon everyone's tired from late night practicas and running about on actual day, but it was all worth the effort. Kudos! I know i missed an awesome experience but if diving's not this week, I wont be able to do it till god-knows-when.

Anyhows. Here's a summary of 14 and 15th June 2008 at Tioman, Paya Beach.

Folks On This Trip
Senior Chris & Stephen hailing from Down Under Adelaide.


JunMing and Jason, poly mates and dive buddies.

XiaoWei on the left, Cassandra, Serene & Fion at the forefront-Church mates.


4 Ladies and Yuni, my room-mate who's in a make-sure-you-eventually-ki-siao profession, educator.


6 Youngsters.


And Sunny Cove crew!
Presenting to you Jason, on the left, spokesperson for smoker's toothpaste. Willie the wannabe hiphop rapper. Ryan the lamer basking in glory. And KaiMing with his act-stylo-milo-scarf under the belly-hot sun.


Bestest khaki, Queen aka Zenz (okay her name is Samantha), throughout the trip! Thermal rash guard sama sama.

Who's kicking up a sandstorm, blurring our hot bod and pretty face.


Cinderella and her evil step sisters.


Always up to mischief.


Introducing the 3rd party between Queen and I, King.


Lao gong ni zai na li! Lao po i busy (looking at boobfish-ies.)

Some Funny Things

"Tolay pang kang, no phish."


A 'good' buddy reports Jason's embarrassing peng-san-on-tank-and-cant-get-up-underwater situation to the crew for laughter's sake

Please dial 1900-Vote-For-Turtle now!







Tobacco Party. Cheers!


" Uncle Ben, I love you.. Most importantly, I love Paya Beach.."


My interesting finds this trip include..
a moray eel, preferably known as molarmolar to Jason.L.

and an underwater mosquito!


Ryan's thong for sale. Smell forquotation unavailable.


see no evil hear no evil speak no evil


Queen: "Aie, take a photo leh. 回去有个交代给Thomas"


Jason: Cameraman wait very long ler!
Willie: I think i smell something..
Ryan: *Takes a deep breath* Got meh..
KM post fart: *grinning-tee hee hee. Shiokkk arrrr*


Open water Tango gone wrong.

Ryan: Kiss me pleaseeee. Jason: Chee beh, i got wife leh!


My square navigation skill test. "left minus 90, right add 90.." I suspect Ryan is trying to off my tank.. Hmmmm..

The Classic "I Wish You Were Here" Pose.


Instructor Willie


Phather and Dotter


Last but not least, the cannot-make-it underwater group photo. Visibility:2m-BAD.


Im now a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver!

"You've not lived until you've done something for someone who can never repay you"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhh good life. clearing leave.

Anonymous said...

i hope my turn is coming soon!

Anonymous said...

babe arrr... you told dr kel that huhhhhhhhh......
no big matter but...
cannot trust you(r) mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

niceee photos. though the underwater photos ain't that good, but it's only to make me feel like learning diving! =)

yr best kaki, kelly

Anonymous said...

oooo... where's the treasure?! eh mer-maid.

go! do more corals cleaning!

hhaha!

i wanna dive too!



J to the R.