Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bits Bout My Whimsical Life

Mon 9th June. I collapsed on the bed the moment I got home from work, thou only a handful of patients turned up for their holiday appointments.
This the season to be jolly for I dont feel bad for cutting some slack at work. Down side being having to dine out of school and getting bored from reading, Fac_b00king, Am Ass Ant.ing and all other rubbish availble on the world wide web.
Here, i get to meet alot of seemingly well to do parents. These hoity toits get quite annoying, yet they give most encouraging verbal compliments. I've handled my fair share and have learnt how to 'manipulate' their minds and Im not gonna tell you how! The fun part? They think you're all for them, but its just a fancy mask to avoid going through files of complaints and to free up time for more useless activities online.
Tired i was, i went for a quick jog around my neighbourhood in an attempt to negate calories I consumed on Friday. Think chocolate oozing out from cake. Yummm!

Tues 10th June. I need to learn how to execute all that fancy dance kicks, hooks and everything else. In fact, Im not even 100% balance confident on those >3inch needle-like stilettos! Entrenamiento entrenamiento entrenamiento!

Wed 11th June. Shucks! With my nether region dripping blood 4days earlier than expected, I cant put the norethisterone pills into good use. Good thing is that i've avoided a disruption in the normal cycle and i'll be at Bintan's village hassle free. Flip side be inconvenience during the upcoming dive trip over the weekends! And if you want to see sharks, fin behind me aye. ;) Im being eco friendly by providing marine life good feed from human body matter-tee hee hee! If by any chance you get to see beautiful corals on Tioman, you have me to thank!
It's a long day, with compulsory attendance school orientation at 6pm and last salsa beginner's 2 class at 8.30pm.

I was 30mins late for orientation, good thing. It started the moment i silenced my phone and settled down. Very attentive me was totally absorbed in his speech as I sat jaded looking at the course outline.

I'm gonna stop salsa for awhile till i'm more settled down with upcoming transitions.
Class ended on a rather bad note. It didnt affect me much-too grown for petty issues larh! In a nut shell, beginner's level 2 was about a butt shake styling and 4 cross body leads: 1) Basic 2) Reverse (walk walk turn) 3) Cross body right turn 4) Cross body left turn-sometimes i get the footwork right, sometimes i dont. And it kinda depends on whether im thinking bout the technical details of which leg to lift. Ironically, when i become brainless, i get it. I think bimbo should become my middle name.

Thurs 12th June. I headed down to SCove after my run. I'm not very excited bout the trip but im sure its gonna be loads of fun.

Fri 13th June. Happy Birthday, Liang.
Applied for half day leave to pack and condition myself for a weekend of toomuchfun! Cant wait to jump into my thermal rash guard! Hoping for good visibility, friendly waves and journey mercy. I did bow tie homework for lady helper's attire and shopped for male suspenders. It was a steal at $19 (U.P. 36SGD) from Topman! Here's a summary in case the following info wasnt disseminated via email to the respective parties.

Shan dai shan dai tie my BLACK BOW TIE

This ulu place offers rental at $5 each. They are not open tomorrow (Sat) as they have a show. Take bus 8 from Toa Payoh.
5 Lorong Bakar Batu, #07-05 Macpherson Industrial Complex. Singapore 348742.
Tel: (65) 68412260 Fax: (65) 68412344 Email: mascots@mascotsandpuppets.com

MASQUERADE 2000 offers purchase at $15. Extortion i mean.
26A Bali Lane
TEL: [65] 6292 4889

Theatre De La Mode is left with 2 black ones (red available) at $9.50. Open on Sat from 'late morning to early afternoon, strictly by appointment only'.
Henderson Road Blk 203 #09-03 Henderson Industrial Park. Tel: 62701722.

NO. 1 COSTUME COSTUME that needs no introduction is at
No. 32 Aliwal Street Singapore 1999922
TEL: [65] 6333 9440. Extension 116 / 117.
Bow ties priced at $8.50. Black unavailable, has stock for metallic red, gold and purple.

clearly shows why im in dental and not creative arts. :P Black bow tie on white (sleeveless baring your clavicle/collar bone if u can find) collared shirt, black shorts, ? Red belt ?.

Good luck girls! I'll be finding Nemo!! JOllyBoo!

Shan dai shan dai tie my black bow tie.


Sat 14th June. 1st night dive makes jovelle a lil worried. I must have uber thin Hawaiian pizza for dinner!
Sun 15th June. Returning to Sg from Tioman. Hoping to make it in time for Tango at the Gardens
Mon 16th June & Tues 17th June.
I want to go on a short escapade.


Im a busy urbanite!
** There are people who walk into a room and say "here i am" and there are those who go "there you are!".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least its just for the week. (in regards to entry's title)

haha.

besides, you're a good writing; spicing up your words and sentences here and there is good for the reader, so still ok.

lol.


POPped JR.

Jovelle Ruth said...

Pee Oh pee Loh!!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Tekong. Where boys become men.

hip hip

hoorrayyy

Anonymous said...

your life is so interesting...

hahahaha....

enjoy slacking! i'm slacking too...

joyceee

Anonymous said...

u shud watch step up. yr now so head over heels with dancing. u'd better show me some slick moves when u see me, else i'll ban u from learning more!

kel

Anonymous said...

'you've got served' by you bestie man.

lol.