Monday, June 23, 2008

When Ruth was slim

Found these on an ex classmate's webby, taken during a class get together. I forgot what the occassion was!

They say there were too many cliques in class.. I beg to differ..
See, even folks from different cliques work together.
3 lucky guys-need no introduction on what they are doing right
Here's Geraldine Cady in her curly wurlies. Looking back, so ugly right.
Did we have uninvited guests? Haha.
Incomplete group peekcherr
See, i told you i WAS slim! What went wrong... Hmmmm

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

photohunt Ruth in the 1st picture.



hint: always look for natural pom pom curls.




j r -t

Anonymous said...

blog more since u've the time now

carrie

I.M.ZenZ said...

you still look gorgeous, my dearest chio bu!!!

Jovelle Ruth said...

I've so many things to blog about, lazy to write write write. I can blog bout my Bintan trip, bout leaving the Board, bout my new life (to come) and my apprehensions.

I just wish i can go on binge eating, holidays and shopping spree(s), dehydrate my bank account and not feel guilty at all. Some sugar papa drop by and inflate my account, and top it up every week.

But face it-we work for what we want. we save for the unseen. life is just not candy.

Anonymous said...

GONE WERE THE DAYS WHEN carmen and RUTH were slim and pretty!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHA I ROCKKKK!!!!

kel