We were cam whoring when our neighbour diner from SantaBarbara, California, offered to help us with a group photograph.

They were so generous with their flattery I was way above cloud 9.
They then enquired bout 'air shows', that probably was rehersals for NationaI Day. Naturally, a "When?" came. Tracy, my cock friend, very confidently replied "August 17!" (her birthday). Before we jolted to our senses and laughed over it, i was trying hard to recall why August 9 sounds significant.
There's no good reason to give their Signature Baby Back Pork Ribs a miss. The cut from the tenderloin had fats that were easily seperated from the tender lean meat. BBQ sauce gave the grilled ribs some thang. I chose garden salad with vinaigrette and french fries. We ordered a jug of mango margarita too! It was an episode of saccharine overdose-too much for a drowsy sickly lady.

The overall experience was undeniably mainstream but the company made Wed night exceptional.
We heart this spiral staircase!

Finally made her virgin sleepover on my new mattress!

Song of the moment: Pocket Full Of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield!
I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.
I got a love, and I know that it's all mine.
Oh.
Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me.
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me.
No.
I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.
I got a love, and I know that it's all mine.
Oh.
Wish that you could, but you ain't gonna own me.
Do anything you can to control me.
Oh, no.
Take me away: A secret place.
A sweet escape: Take me away.
Take me away to better days.
Take me away: A higher place.
There's a place that I go,
But nobody knows.
Where the rivers flow,
And I call it home.
And there's no more lies.
In the darkness, there's light.
And nobody cries.
There's only butterflies.
The sun is on my side.
Take me for a ride.
I smile up to the sky.
I know I'll be all right.
2 comments:
i re, re-read and re-RED ( i want to spell 'read' as past tense) your entry...
BUT I CATCH NO BALL LEH!!!
is it so difficult to write singaporean kind of english? like mine? lah ler lor? HAAHAAHAA
i need to stop you with the mer-nu, adver-thighs-ments kind of english!!!
c'mon ruth! ya can do better yeah?!
kel
you got a life!
carrie
Post a Comment