Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Poesies

I thought of my best friend while working and wrote her an impromptu message..
The night has passed..
Tracy's exams are over fast.
Party's a must
Lets eat pizza's crust!
And kinder days that have rust.

And wrote Carrie another.
..... Next outing, everyone is to wear the panties Leen bought from Hong Kong. We’ll head to Starbugs near Weeloks,

People watch till our panties get wet.
Talk till our lips get chapped.
Laugh till our uvula snap.
And binge on fatty snacks!

My verses pale in comparison to my best friend's _______ (i dont know what)

There once came a time and day,
When you blew my heart away.
Though none admits they first liked one another,
This love is without a question made for each other.
Then came a catastrophe,
As we both fell like fleas.
It must have been the darkest days of your life,
But do you know baby it had been mine too?
Now as fate brings us back together,
I yearn for you just like the deer yearns for the water.
And as I ran underneath the cloudless night,
I see no reason why I should give up this fight.
I hope there will come another time and day,
When you will once again blow my heart away.
It should always be ______ & ____cus,
Because in my life you always come first.
And I love you.

*

Photos of JPMCC -23rd April 2008 with all of us looking fresh prior to the run! The crowd was worst than those queing for HelloKitty when Mac Dee launched em'!
While waiting for these photos to be uploaded on bloggerdotcom, i had a crazy THOUGHT-To write a proper entry for the event! Whoever's writing a prose for internal circulation can jolly well cut and paste the entire post. ^.^ Uhhh huhh.




The yellow tag reminded me of the convenient and surprisingly efficient BaggageCheckIn-No doubt its best to travel light.

*


Joy, cousin's kid who doesnt have "I" and "Me" in dictionary. She goes around saying, 'Joy joy is a dentist'. We played fishing together and I think i had more fun than her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont know how to write poems larh. My ang moh so te lok. =.= spare moi!

Anonymous said...

oh, i feel damn honoured with that poem. so RUTH!

photos are pretty. work is pretty bad. ruth is very pretty.

okay, it doesn't sound right.

carrie

Anonymous said...

your baby girl?

Jovelle Ruth said...

anonymous said...
" your baby girl?

Friday, May 9, 2008 11:36:00 AM SGT "

If you're asking if the last photo is a photo of my baby girl and I,
1)YOU'RE NOT SHOWING RESPECT TO MY broken WRITING.
2)OR YOU DONT COMPREHEND.

R
E
A
D.