First visit to a salsa club on Fri closed on a depressing note! Everyone was dancing so well while i was a total flop with 2 left feet! Coming to think of it, so what?! They whom asked for a dance asked for it :p Moreover, people look at the fancy dancers spinning and getting entwined and not me!
Does every woman need a man? Or does every man need a woman? Hmm.

Overdue bonding session with Fuglies on Sat night at Wisma's Starbugs! When 6 ladies come together, we do nothing but consult, advise, denigrate each other and take photos!
Viva la Tango!
Jose: Shall we?
2 left feet: I only had 2 lessons. Please go slow!
It was most exciting! The hold, the lead and his teach! Like how his name's pronounced, it really is Ho Sey! The phrase to sum it all is "deliberate steps".
Prior to practica,
My collegue(s) always think I'm kept in the dark bout his/her/their antics. I just choose to keep mum. Cause it doesnt really concern me (anymore), nor does it affect the quality/quantity of my work. Point is, majority of the population love and appreciate it if you'd come clean with them and what you do. Dont make things ugly.
Without one having to say anything, words get around, i have no idea how. If you're reading this and feeling a sense of overwhelming guilt, its time for change. :)
"Change is the only constant in life"
Im getting way too sick and tired of advices that mean well.
To me, people who play different roles ought to have different ways of approaching situations. I dont need to hear strings upon strings of textbook knowledge. Why not look into the situation and ask if i did those things? Why not raise up your hands, you who asked if it was traumatic for me. Zero of them did.
I stopped work at FOUR pee am today, cause I'm really physically drained. It really isnt Monday blues. Usually, i'll still go on no matter how tired i am-partly cause its cumbersome to degown, go up and call the patients down. But not today. In me is very low morale and job satisfaction. Im talking to _N_ _ _ _ _ _ I now and it feels great to have someone share similar sentiments. I just cracked a joke. "What if we become like them (J____ and J_____) one day? My chances are higher than yours cause my name starts with J too! Jovelle." My MSN pillar of support said, "I call you Ruth, technically, you're an R to me"
I think my defense mode is on all the time and thats not a good thing. Cause i refuse to let seemingly big matters(to others) pull me down. If i were to go bersek one day, you know why. Years of dark kept secrets.
4 comments:
i hate your 'to be continued'
btw, who u talking about huh? HAHA
Whos that.
Aiyah who doesnt matter. What matters is YOU. are YOU doing things the right way? ;)
kelly lah haha
knn, your blog is forever ambiguous. i catch no ball.
Too bad.
Call me larh! ;)
Actually u know half la. I told you over MSN wad.. And Miss Ang ww know the other half.
Post a Comment