I am not comfortable having you (all) in my home. You stare at me when i walk around with freshly baked bah kua, clad in my torn and tattered npcc t shirt and boxer shorts. Nevermind that. I pee in fear that you might break through the doors. Nevermind that. Sometimes, you watch videos, play games and laugh out loud when i'm trying to study. Nevermind that. You are not in school nor in the workforce; it's none of my business but please don't drag my dear brother into this. We're not well to do and have our mouths to feed. If you'd just go away and leave him bored, he might find a job.
All of you should start doing something constructive.
I'm so disgusted. With you. (all).
2 comments:
tell str8 to them!
they might not read your blog
rga
my guess is that one(or more) of yr bro's friends has fallen in love with u.
that's why he(s) keep(s) coming back just to see u, and yr sexy homie clothes. the way yr straight hair sways and fall Just in da right place.
k
Post a Comment