Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Week 47-Part 1

Saturday, 17Nov
It was the usual Fri-Stay-Over-Sat-nuah session and Tracy could no longer tolerate a lil corner of my wardrobe room. While I exercise eye power, approve clothes to be dumped and stare into space, she was kept occupied clearing my closet, folding the entire pile of clothes before packing it into cupboard proper. *Yay! Skips around*
We had and milk too!

Sunday, 18 Nov
It was a straight 9.5 hours of work, non-stop. Totally petered out, I wasnt even able to finish catching LucyLiu Charlie'sAngels2 on 5!

Monday, 19 Nov
Awhile ago, I couldnt comprehend the craze over O.P.I. nail lacquer until an experience at the neighbourhood salon yesterday.
Damage on express pedicure: 15SGD, 78SGD for 6 sessions. Up next: Pedicure@30SGD. My oh my *Skips around in freshly painted nails*

Tuesday, 20 Nov
I might have been emiting bad vibes posting multiple shots. But who cares. Pictures clarify and enhance my underscored text. Photographs counteract my failing memory and brings special moments back. So here's what i did last night-5mins of cam whore.

I was rubbed the wrong way by M last night.
Its really irksome to receive dead ended messages, particularly those bursting with The Evil Trinity of Me Myself And I.
And so we talk bout communication. And we talk about communication break down too.
The ability to sustain a decent conversation, doesnt encompass fate, destiny and the like. It is a shared responsibilty, a conscious effort to engage, a deliberate effort in being mentally perceptive and receptive. Basically, an exchange of thoughts, information, etc.

I dont quite understand why humans get browbeaten by beings who "look better than us". I'd love to think that one should love and embrace ourselves. Unfortunately, culture and the media has influenced our perception of beauty.
Technology and its effects on my lovely orbits.


She's so lucky, she's a star
But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart, thinking
If there's nothing missing in my life
Then why do these tears come at night?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

rich people is really happy. money make them happy cause they can do whatever they want.

sounds like a bimbo-tic woman yakking right?

carrie

Jovelle Ruth said...

:) Carrie is referring to the minority group.

Since when does happiness bang on being rich. And so to say, when does happiness bang on having education, having goals and plans, etc.

Sounds like a no-purpose-driven woman yakking right?

Haha.
Yeah i've been less driven of late.

Anonymous said...

wtf. i dont mean to aim u all the time. but your foot looks PHAT.

maybe u can hold ur hp cam high and take down. may look slimmer.

kel.

Anonymous said...

scary foot.

talk about saw iv man.

*buuurrr*

or being a tatooist. perhaps.


lol.

Jovelle Ruth said...

I am beautiful.. No matter what kel say.. Words cant bring me down.

saw4 is r21!!!! :( I love gore!

Anonymous said...

gore, sadism.
Romeo and Juliet.

i think 'The 120 Days of Sodom' might interest you. lol.

not too much though, dear. lest you'll turn out to be the next Marquis de Sade.

so far, Jackass 1 and 2, are by far the most gore movie i've seen? AHHA!