Thursday, November 22, 2007

Week 47-Part 2

Wednesday, 21 Nov
The 25 year old Musical Fountain I used to frequent as a child has given way to a 30million multi-sensory extravaganza at Siloso Beach just by the Sentosa Express Beach Station.

After dinner at SeahIm Food Centre, we took the Sentosa Bus from HarbourFront Interchange to the 3rd alighting point:Beach Station.
Alternatively, you can take the Sentosa Express from VivoCity and alight at Beach Station. An admission fee of 3sgd can be bought at ticketing booths located near the holding area.

The mesmerising 25mins show is presented in an open-air amphitheatre at 7.40pm and 8.40pm nightly all year round.
The show began with the live cast presenting old-time folk songs (Chan Ma Li Chan, Munnaeru Vaalibaa). They made good efforts in engaging the audience. You cant ask for more when creative choreography of colourful lights and lasers, computer imaging, water jets, flame bursts and fireworks all come together for 6sgd!

Thumbs up and highly recommended!

Kel, i apologise for the invation of our private space by showing our MSN conversation log. But to give am oomph to my already dead entry, here goes..

kel says:
NICE RIGHT
kel says:
ITS THE CHEAPEST THING IN SENTOSA.

uh.. The entire chunk i described is known as Songs Of The Sea.

Thursday, 22 Nov
Although nursing a cough, slight flu and fever, I went for a jog at Whampoa Park Connector. Oh! Top all that germy invation with a really sexy hoarse voice. Already gasping for breath, Marcus and Kel had to call while i was doing my 2nd round. Panting away, I had to force out the chirpiest im-not-fatigued tone.

Friday, 23 Nov
1 min to train arrival. I sprint to the gantry, only to be disappointed. I clean forgot that i left my EZ-link card in my run shorts. My 1st instinct was to phone mum, hoping to catch her in time to pass me a card. Her phat butter fingers fumbled and her annoyed daughter had to take fuzzy sounds and couple of beeps produced by accidental presses on the number pad.
The clinic is a <15mins walk from Hougang station. imsopoor I dont have a couple of pennies in my purse to bus down. HELLO?! I woke up exceptionally early to shavebathe!!!
To top off everything, i dont quite understand why the usual travel-light me had so many things on hand. A bag (not a wristlet for I'd be having a long day out-brought clothes), newspapers, lunch and a huge box of donuts i bought last night for the guard house.
Managing all these in a dress. fuckadoo.

I think life just had me slapped right in the face.

Never mind a fucked one hour morning, cause a misty morning doesnt signify a cloudy day.

Exasperated by the senseless events, im having a cuppa 25% less sugar CappaRoma low fat instant coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOL MAN.

SINGER DANIEL POWTER'S... U HAVE A BAD DAY!!!

WOOO KEEP IT GOING!!!

NONE OTHER THAN YOUR...
K!E!L!

Jovelle Ruth said...

kel. u read this post before i edited my wednesday. ;D no wonder u're loving me (still). muahahahaha